SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Bucky - Saturday Gameday

AZSIOUX

I think it is time to boycott KVLY, as it only mentions UND hockey as an end of broadcast score, while taking a whole segment for Bison football. Others have said they mention other Big Sky scores except UND's at halftime of games. Appears to me that they think if they don't cover Sioux hockey the popularity will suffer. Well you lost one viewer for such stupidity.

I think it is time to boycott KVLY, as it only mentions UND hockey as an end of broadcast score, while taking a whole segment for Bison football. Others have said they mention other Big Sky scores except UND's at halftime of games. Appears to me that they think if they don't cover Sioux hockey the popularity will suffer. Well you lost one viewer for such stupidity.

I have watched very little of it since they showed an NDSU bball game and postgame interviews instead of one of the outdoor hockey games last winter.

Well, they did lose to Bemidji in the opener at home...in embarrassing fashion...remember?

- fire hak

That should not be underplayed, in all seriousness.  Getting beat at home by BSU in a blowout is simply not OK. 

However, having said that, UND has stormed forth since with convincing performances, and I think we can all agree that the team looks damn good now.  And, as a fan who has been watching a long, long, long time - seeing this team go 7-1-1 to start the season is hugely satisfying.  Hasn't happened in this fashion (5-0 on the road) for over 30 freakin' years!

It's get much tougher the rest of November though.

Home against Miami

On the road against SCSU

Home against UNO

If they can come out of that stretch with only a couple more losses or less, I'd be very satisfied.

Yeah, getting out of that stretch at 4-2 or better would set them up well for the rest of the schedule.

Home against Miami

On the road against SCSU

Home against UNO

If they can come out of that stretch with only a couple more losses or less, I'd be very satisfied. 

Yeah, getting out of that stretch at 4-2 or better would set them up well for the rest of the schedule.

Absolutely agree, however, we keeping playing the way we have over the last three or four weeks, we can and should beat any team in the country. ESPECIALLY on our home ice. KEEP ROLLIN', BOYS!

I love this team. No one can hang with our blue line play both offensively and defensively. So deep and so offensively skilled.

Home against Miami

On the road against SCSU

Home against UNO

One game at a time...Miami will be a good test. Hello, CBSSN, where are you?

I think Wikipedia has it also called a Hammer Salute.

Nice weekend for the boys. I have to say, though, that Blais never would have let that one in tonight.

Some of you guys are worse than the guys that want hak fired. Troll searchn.  Sorry burd I am not trying to single u out, I saw most of these posts last night, just too lazy to go digging.

Some of you guys are worse than the guys that want hak fired. Troll searchn. Sorry burd I am not trying to single u out, I saw most of these posts last night, just too lazy to go digging.

Just havin' some fun, scpa...this board is quieter than a church mouse about ten minutes after a win, but it would have blown up until well past 2:00am had UND skated out of Madison with, say, a tie and a loss. This is still a big rival and the games were away from home. Wisconsin's record aside, this is a HUGE road sweep.

Some of you guys are worse than the guys that want hak fired. Troll searchn.  Sorry burd I am not trying to single u out, I saw most of these posts last night, just too lazy to go digging.

No apologies needed, scpa. If I need to be called out now and then, no harm in doing it.