SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Bucky - Saturday Gameday

AZSIOUX

Good game to watch. As another poster said, that Badger own goal absolutely killed any mojo the Badgers had and the floodgates opened as a result.

I really liked the WPT broadcast. The commentators were an absolute riot to listen to. Wish Midco's play by play guy and color guy had the same kind of chemistry...wouldn't have to have them on mute.

Good sweep even though it was kind of a sloppy game. Not sure how the ice conditions were but the puck really seemed to take some weird bounces and stick on players at times. Wisconsin was able to negate some of the Sioux speed at times with a lot of hooking and holding going uncalled. Watching tonight I can see why Thompson hasn't been in the lineup consistently as he was up and down and needs to find more consistency. I thought it looked like Panzarella hadn't played a game all year as he seemed to struggle with little things like gap control and stick positioning. Maybe it is Pattyn just getting healthier but I thought he had more jump tonight and looked close to what he played like last year. Nick Schmaltz showed just how good his vision is on the pass to Caggiula and good to see Caggiula finish it. Zane was solid again with a couple real athletic saves. I think Olson brings another element to this forward group that we need so hopefully he is back in the lineup Friday night.

Pretty sure he meant the TCOS the Badgers did tonight after being swept.

Yes, I was pretty sure that WI had joined the ranks of teams doing a TCOS after a home series (some do it after every home game) and what it must have looked like because the only fans left at the Kohl Center when the clock hit 0:00 were all wearing green.