SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen4sioux

Excluding National Championships but using win percentage and frozen four appearances for any 10 consecutive year period, how does Hak rank with other coaches in Sioux history ?

He just passed Blais with his 263rd win. 

Are you saying that gfhockey and the %GOBC aren't real?

Did you hear about the Lindbergh baby? Or about that little girl in Texas that fell in the well?

I was more referencing every other thing he post, not the two obviously made up topics. Good one bud.

I always thought Dan Cole was Carl Gerbschmidt.

No its one of the ad sales guys.

one day they called "gerbie" and the voicemail of the guy picked up and spilled the beans.....cant exactly recall who but its a good bit...

Gfhockey bit has gotten way more play than it deserves.....maybe they can use it on the next Brad Miller time if it ever comes back

Is this highly classified or something or why won't you share it? It's pretty hilarious that you're so secretive about it.

I doubt it's a huge secret but I don;t feel like posting the guys name on a message board is all.  To be honest it's someone who I've never heard of and nobody has heard of him so it really would be anti climatic to find out.  So I'll just keep my mouth shut after all. :)

I doubt it's a huge secret but I don;t feel like posting the guys name on a message board is all. To be honest it's someone who I've never heard of and nobody has heard of him so it really would be anti climatic to find out. So I'll just keep my mouth shut after all. :)

Another cracked code for team Scooby Doo: it's Kyle Rau.

• Upvote 1

I don't believe the GOBC wants the identity of gfhockey known at this point.

HAHA!  Methinks that if I were to picture in my head what gfhockey were to look like, your avatar pic may be a perfect match! :whistling:  ;) Now just add the Gerbschmidt voice and we're all set...

I don't believe the GOBC wants the identity of gfhockey known at this point.

HAHA!  Methinks that if I were to picture in my head what gfhockey were to look like, your avatar pic may be a perfect match! :whistling:  ;) Now just add the Gerbschmidt voice and we're all set...

Haha, how many people has he sent that picture to?

Excluding National Championships but using win percentage and frozen four appearances for any 10 consecutive year period, how does Hak rank with other coaches in Sioux history ?

Other than that, how did you like the play, Mrs. Lincoln

• Upvote 3

Was it just me, or did we see a lot less dump, chase, and cycle tonight - with great results. Maybe Hak is evolving

I felt like we carried the puck more tonight but we still spent a lot of time "cycling" the puck. The big thing is we dominated controlling the puck along the boards. We repeatedly has battles for pucks behind the net but we were winning nearly all of them. There were multiple times where it was Chyzyk versus there whole team and Chyzyk came away with the puck. And then passes were made to high scoring chances.