SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen4sioux

Absolutely spot on. The Sioux were all over the gerbils in that national semi game and totally dominated that game. they deserved a better outcome than that.........but then again justice was served on Saturday.

"gerbils".......I like that. Probably used before but it's the first time I've seen it.

If this guy is such a great coach, why hasn't the NHL snapped him up? Because he can't win the big one.Can't motivate his players. No one has done less with so much talent over the last 10 years. Frozen 4 record says it all. Got to seize the moment. That's the difference between a great coach like Craig Bohl and a good coach like Hak.

If this guy is such a great coach, why hasn't the NHL snapped him up? Because he can't win the big one.Can't motivate his players. No one has done less with so much talent over the last 10 years. Frozen 4 record says it all. Got to seize the moment. That's the difference between a great coach like Craig Bohl and a good coach like Hak.

Hahahahahaha go away, Bizon troll. Bohl took a lateral move. Congrats to him.

Blais? Lucia? Gwoz? York? Berenson? None are in the NHL.... run along.

Same coach that has a .649 winning percentage and has made the NCAA playoffs every year that he's coached. That's the best of active coaches. But the coach is an utter hack, right? Horrible coach that can't coach a lick. Is that what you're saying? How do you know he hasn't had a professional team offer him a job? 

Edited by Goon

Gwozdecky is in the NHL.

Keyword... Was.... Hak could absolutely get there, too.

After being fired from a college team. Not exactly what I'd call "snatched up" as the other guy said.

Regardless... even if you want to use Blaiser and Gwoz as examples, I'll give you those, what about the rest of the coaches, some of the best that have ever coached in NCAA history, that aren't in the NHL?

Gwozdecky is in the NHL.

Just like Blais, a secondary position.

Hardly snatched up for a big promotion!

Gwoz was fired and had no other offers in college! If a college team called on him I bet he would be right back!

Dumb arguments. When will you losers understand Hak is a great coach and he is going nowhere! Until he wants to that is!

Gwoz was fired and had no other offers in college! If a college team called on him I bet he would be right back!

Dumb arguments. When will you losers understand Hak is a great coach and he is going nowhere! Until he wants to that is!

Good point, and it would cost a lot of money to fire him like some want. When Hak's team wins it all, there will be quite a few running to catch up to get on the bandwagon. 

Same coach that has a .649 winning percentage and has made the NCAA playoffs every year that he's coached. That's the best of active coaches. But the coach is an utter hack, right? Horrible coach that can't coach a lick. Is that what you're saying? How do you know he hasn't had a professional team offer him a job?

Good point Goon! How many offers has he turned down??

After being fired from a college team. Not exactly what I'd call "snatched up" as the other guy said.

Regardless... even if you want to use Blaiser and Gwoz as examples, I'll give you those, what about the rest of the coaches, some of the best that have ever coached in NCAA history, that aren't in the NHL?

Sorry Stoney...you beat me to it...lol

Thank you