SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen4sioux

U guys even remember the eqlry 90s? It was like sioux football is now

Also blais didn't have. 110 million recruiting gem to help him

i remember going to a hockey game in 93 and there were about 93 people at the ralph (kind of like the alerus the last two years)...you could almost hear people from the other side of the rink...bubba is gonna do what blais did

bubba=blais

hak=mussman

i remember going to a hockey game in 93 and there were about 93 people at the ralph (kind of like the alerus the last two years)...you could almost hear people from the other side of the rink...bubba is gonna do what blais did

bubba=blais

hak=mussman

nicholas-cage-you-dont-say.gif

Hak = Mussman might be the dumbest thing ever said on this board. Please tell me that was a joke. Sorry for being rude, but SHEESH people.

Just circles and circles and circles and circles. Can we at least wait until the season is over? Would make more sense, eh? This damn thread is maddening.

It's not like either took over Alabama Huntsville, but if the question is "who took over under better circumstances - Blais or Hak", the answer is clear and obvious.  

according to everyone here Gino was god and thats who Blais took over from...

according to everyone here Gino was god and thats who Blais took over from...

I'm not saying that Blais didn't have the expectation to restore us to the glory days that were Gino's heyday, but he took over a team that had 3 losing seasons in a row with a record of 23-48-2 in the last two - one that was playing to a half empty Old Ralph.  It took him 3 years to win a championship.  Hak took over a team that was 30-8 in its previous season - one that had recently moved into a new state of the art 100 million dollar facility.  Like I said, clear and obvious who took over in worse circumstances.

• Upvote 1

Blais also inherited a gem in the new ralph, you forget that. An arena helps recruiting but it doesn't guarantee victory.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

And that's after he built the program from 3 losing season

Sucks to suck bud

Matty after 3 years

Id hope we would have higher expectations than winning more games than you lose in ten years.

We aint UMD.

my point is (it was made earlier) Hak hasn't had a losing season at UND since he has been head coach. what happens if gfhockey and the GOBC get hak fired and the next coach doesn't have a winning season for the next 3 years?