Triplett

Eades

Sandy - Not coming back to UND.

Schweigert- football coach at UND

Marks

Steve Peters - Video coach of the Coyotes

Serratore - Which one?

So, just a few thoughts on those.

I'm shocked you guys haven't figured this gfhockey guy out yet. I guarantee he is some guy from GF, whom I probably know, that gets his jollies off posting this oil rigging, good ole boys stuff on this site. Again, I absolutely know he is from GF poking fun at some of you.

I'm shocked you guys haven't figured this gfhockey guy out yet. I guarantee he is some (guys) from GF, whom I probably know, that gets his jollies off posting this oil rigging, good ole boys stuff on this site. Again, I absolutely know he is from GF poking fun at some of you.

Fixed your post. 

I'm shocked you guys haven't figured this gfhockey guy out yet. I guarantee he is some guy from GF, whom I probably know, that gets his jollies off posting this oil rigging, good ole boys stuff on this site. Again, I absolutely know he is from GF poking fun at some of you.

I get it. But sometimes, the dude... or dudes... has some valid points. So, I asked him a legit question and he gave me a stupid answer. Fair enough.

Has anyone on this site actually met him in person and can verify anything about him? Because he's everywhere apparently.

Anyone? Not one person tailgating or at the 10,000 bars and Sioux functions he attends?

Strange...

For a satirical post, it sure got trending serious. For the "gobc" and anyone who dont get it...mostly the people believing in firing Hak

UND is to college hockey as Kentucky is to basketball, as far as player dev and goals (thought id specify so no "natty" comparison came about from recent history)

The kids that come here, have one thing in mind-go pro

So they do everything they can to promote themselves, while playing within the construct of Haks system.

I would like to believe a championship will come, but as most people know, it aint easy!

Hak does extremely well with the talent and egos he has. And he gets them where they want to go, thus doing his job.

(Cant believe Im talking hockey-smh)

• Upvote 3

Are you saying that gfhockey and the %GOBC aren't real?

Did you hear about the Lindbergh baby? Or about that little girl in Texas that fell in the well?

Like I've said before, the Carl Gerbschmidt of siouxsports.com.  I'm sure some people actually believe that guy is real too.

• Upvote 3

Like I've said before, the Carl Gerbschmidt of siouxsports.com.  I'm sure some people actually believe that guy is real too.

He's not? Yeah right.

Next you'll be trying to tell us that Santa and the Easter Bunny aren't real either. What-evah. :D