SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen4sioux

Here's why I'm on the Fire Hak bandwagon. It's not one game it's 10 years of no titles.

The longest UND hockey has gone without a title in the last 34 years is NOW! He's a very good coach, someone else will hire him, but it just didn't work here.

UND HOCKEY DOES NOT play for very good seasons.

UND HOCKEY IS ABOUT TITLES!

• Upvote 2

Here's why I'm on the Fire Hak bandwagon. It's not one game it's 10 years of no titles.

The longest UND hockey has gone without a title in the last 34 years is NOW! He's a very good coach, someone else will hire him, but it just didn't work here.

UND HOCKEY DOES NOT play for very good seasons.

UND HOCKEY IS ABOUT TITLES!

Just glad you're not in charge, hope every other team is reading this, they have no say in who wins the title, only Sioux coach's according to delusional fans!

Just glad you're not in charge, hope every other team is reading this, they have no say in who wins the title, only Sioux coach's according to delusional fans!

Delusional is not recognizing this program hasn't won a NC in 14 years......I don't subscribe to "Fire Hak" but he is overdue in bringing home the big hardware.

• Upvote 2

Delusional is not recognizing this program hasn't won a NC in 14 years......I don't subscribe to "Fire Hak" but he is overdue in bringing home the big hardware.

Fair enough, and I agree. But when a few on here throw "Natty's" around like they should get them at will, that's delusional.

Jinx of the Ralph, used to be a small rough & tumble team known for getting it done. Now we are the hoity toitys with the fancy pants. No cure in my mind as the genie is out of the bottle...

You had me at "hoity".............

Maybe a better way to say it is the team takes the ice and thinks they are the better team (which is ok for the right reasons) because of all the trappings that surround them. Does the team still eat at Squires? Do the freshmen live in Walsh Hall?  Do they chew their own food?  Who wipes their butts?  Maybe some players are seeing the current game / season / program as a step on the developmental ladder and this infects the others.  Did the other team want it more last night?  I only know the answer to the last question.