SiouxSports.com Forum

ESPN College Gameday NDSU Part 2

Jeremy_und2004

If I understood correctly... I think what he has saying was that when the teams were evenly matched on paper the head-to-head matchups were mostly won by UND. The only time NDSU was able to win the Nickel Trophy game year-in and year-out was during a period of time when UND was a middle of the pack team in the NCC. So, basically in years when the Bison had a great team and the Sioux had a mediocre team the Bison would win. In years when both teams were good the Sioux would win.

Is that what you were saying, SIOUXFAN97?

Lol that doesn't make sense.

Today was fun though. Saw some UND folks get heckled, mostly the dumb***es showing up in hockey shirts.

Why would you call UND hockey fans dumbasses on a UND board?

Well, he did call them shirts. That's what home ec majors at the University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences sew.

It gives them a purpose.

UND fans wear jerseys of the team that won seven national championships at the highest level of college sports.

NDAC fans get to be tailors.

Lol that doesn't make sense.

Today was fun though. Saw some UND folks get heckled, mostly the dumb***es showing up in hockey shirts.

So someone showing up at a UND Football game in a bison shirt is thus also a dumb*** (happens every home game).

What if I showed up at a UND hockey event rocking a Jensen jersey? Makes no sense to wear a hockey shirt to a football event.

I can't count how many NDSU football shirts I saw at the UND basketball game a couple years ago. Expect the same thing this year. To be fair, I'm not even sure NDSU makes basketball fan apparel.

Per McFeeley first Sioux Suck S**t chant was at 6:05 this morning when a UND fan entered the pit. Reading that made me think of this thread.

Sadly that chant did start. Was quickly squashed (less than 5 seconds) but did rear it's ugly head once or twice more.