SiouxSports.com Forum

ESPN College Gameday NDSU Part 2

Jeremy_und2004

Groan. Have you seen Notre Dame and Michigan State play the past few weeks? This game will be a slog-fest of punts or else it'll be a 47-44 game. MSU's offense can't score a TD to save its life and Notre Dame's defense apparently needs to wake up the echoes of dead internet girlfriends to stop somebody...

Its generally a good game regardless of records, and your point goes to show that if thats the biggest game this week, that their isn't much going on in the big scheme of football this week.

Don't kid yourself. If NDSU hadn't beat K-State, college gameday is probably in Utah for the Holy War.

Back to back NCs with the K-State, the defending B12 champs, win is why they are in Fargo as we speak...and deservedly so IMO.

Sounds like Tom Rinaldi was quickly called on the carpet for the BYE-sin..bye-ZUN thing. Labeled an "ignoramous" as he put it...

And this coming from critics who keep a tooth pick tucked behind one of their ears, have a "dress" pair of cowboy boots, and use Copenhagen as an after dinner mint!

Still a great thing for them. Once in a lifetime exposure for their university and program.

Right! ESPN College Game Day is an awesome show...Fargo will be going crazy during the pre-game show. I wonder what headgear Lee Corso is going to put on...hmnnnn...I gave a guess...

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure what all this gibber-gabber back and forth is all about. NDSU has been killing it recently in FBS and it's super cool that Game Day will be there. It doesn't mean they're any less stupid. You just have to give it up to them this week because they've earned this attention and are bringing something awesome that people from all over the state can take pride in. Just because they're too baby to play UND in football doesn't mean we can't give it up for them for just one week. If I weren't living in Minneapolis and going to see the Gophers on Saturday, I'd consider going to Fargo just to see the pre-game. Sounds like a great weekend for ND football!

Wow over on BV they are pissed because Delaware St has an article about being on Gameday. Hello Bison fans its not only about you it's about the entire FCS. First they bitch about the location then bitch about any school mentioned that is not theirs. Anything else to bitch about? Oh and of course bitching about Lou Holtz wondering why the rivalry isn't going on (don't tell them it's all a UND conspiracy). What stupid idiots. I am sure if ESPN talks about the rivalry or even mentions the word UND it will be a total meltdown over there.

Yep we have some real idiots for fans. Thank goodness its not exclusive to Fargo. :devil:

"The Biggest Little Game in America," not far from ESPN. Neat.

Are you comparing Roseau to Grand Forks? And of course they can average higher crowds. UND is drawing from the same general pool as NDSU for people to go to the games. Probably an hour and a half from my house in north Fargo to the Alerus parking lot....if I stop for gas on my way out of Fargo.

Disagree. I don't think we'd get 30,000 average. I think we'd push 30,000 for homecoming and UNI. The others, probably not.

I think 24-25,000 avg.

Heard Bohl on with Jack Michaels. Bohl said he's got recruits calling him to talk about GameDay and ndsu.

So there's that.

I'll bet he is getting a lot of calls.

I understand that ESPN is very, very popular in juvenile detention.

Oh, he better get out those letters of intent and hope that they get their GEDs ASAP!

Right! ESPN College Game Day is an awesome show...Fargo will be going crazy during the pre-game show. I wonder what headgear Lee Corso is going to put on...hmnnnn...I gave a guess...

So a horses @ss will have a bison head on?

Sorry, that was too easy.... :lol:

Corso usually dooms teams when he picks them. No way he can doom the Bison against Delaware.