SiouxSports.com Forum

2016 UND Recruiting

UND Fan

I was unaware that the medical school was located near a dam. I'll have to drive by the English Coulee next time I am in Grand Forks to see what it looks like now. Its been a long time since I've been on campus. 

I'll save you a trip:

http://oxblue.com/open/pcl/UNDSMHS

Nope, can't see Garrison or Bald Hill in that image. ;) 

Doesn't look like he's 160 - looks like he's fairly well built.  Looks good on film.

Recruiting tape says he's 5-10, 185 pounds. probably somewhere in the middle.

By comparison, Jer Garmin was 5-9, 190 last year and was much smaller when he was a sophomore (should have been his redshirt freshman year), which is probably when this guy would see the field at the earliest. 

By comparison, Jer Garmin was 5-9, 190 last year and was much smaller when he was a sophomore (should have been his redshirt freshman year), which is probably when this guy would see the field at the earliest. 

To me he looks closer to the 5'10 185.

No clue on any other offers 512.  I don't have Twitter access at work, and while I think this kid was on my radar I don't recall seeing any offers come across for him but won't know until I can check. 

No clue on any other offers 512.  I don't have Twitter access at work, and while I think this kid was on my radar I don't recall seeing any offers come across for him but won't know until I can check. 

His 40 time is fast, at least the one that is reported. -- 4.47

Looks like he was offered June 23.  Looks like he was at NDSU's and South Dakotas junior day. And went to Gophers, Badgers and SDSU camps. State in track for the 4X200 relay, 3rd year and 2nd this year, and 4X100 for the second time and placed 8th.  It also looks like he visited sometime this month. 

Jer wasn't even 5-9 in cleats.

Love the direction that Bubba is taking this program.

But you don't really know which direction Bubba is taking the program. He just got commitments from 4 kids that may not have had any others offers. Maybe they did maybe they didn't but nobody is reporting any. That is not to say that they won't turn out to be good players, but it is a waiting game. Wait another year or two, then you may get an accurate picture of where the program is headed.

• Downvote 2