SiouxSports.com Forum

Preference for new coach

SiouxVolley

Within reason, who do you choose?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Choice for new coach (monetary restraints - no Saban)

• Lennon - bring him back
    • Schweighert - DC SIU
    • DeBoer - OC SIU
    • Hazelton - DC Nevada
    • Leipod - HC Wisconsin-Whitewater
    • Tibesar - LB coach, Chicago Bears
    • Bollinger - QB coach, Pitt
    • Caruso - HC, St Thomas
    • Nielson - HC, WIU
    • Other

Seems like he would be a pretty controversial hire given how his tenure at Montana ended. I can't really see it happening, but who knows?

He's a proven head coach with a great deal of success. I like this option better than Brooks Bollinger who really is only a name. I know that the way Pflugrad's time at Montana ended sends up a red flag but I'm all for it.

Again, livestock is illegal in Greeley.

I've been to Greeley several times since I live in Colorado. I'm not sure which is worse... Greeley or Pueblo but neither of them are nice places to live. Probably the tipping point for Greeley is that Fort Collins isn't too far away. That's about the best thing it has going for it.

seriously?? you are trying to say that Grand Forks is better than anywhere in Colorado? Even Greeley? I grew up just down the road from Grand Forks, spent 4 years in Grand Forks. It may not be the end of the earth, but you can see it from there. Now the IPF, the indoor stadium, the academics, where the graduates get jobs - those are things to brag about...