SiouxSports.com Forum

What's bothering you today?

Goon

The funny part is, how does he skate right out of the pile untouched?

Its either three guys or stripes ...always hides bbehindit

Cant wait for that guy to get to the AHL.....my god is he gonna get smoked....hes such a little turd he may just skip the retribution and head right to the pro pre-owned car salesman league. ...

The funnier part is that he wears a c. The even funnier part is the announcers saying they wouldn't expect something like that from him.

That type of player should wear a C for the goofers...he embodies everything that truly is a gopher...

As far as an announcer not expecting that behavior from him is either blinded in piss colored glasses or just doesnt know $€/t about college hockey....kinda a comment id expect out of Hammer.

Having a friend and co-worker killed in an accident on Tuesday. Was just married and in the process of adopting his wife's little girl.

Drive carefully everyone.

And we sometimes think a bad day is watching the Sioux lose on a Saturday night...I am sorry about the loss of your friend and co-worker, Wilbur.

I live not too far from you Wilbur.That was a bad wreck.Way too many of them up here. Thoughts and prayers for the families.

The car/propane tank truck on Highway 85 in Fairfield the other day was a football field away from my parents' house...crazy traffic out there.

I appreciate the thoughts, its been a very difficult couple of days at work. Still bothering me very much. Also very sad to here from people who drove by the incident scene.....just breaks your heart.

:sad:

Please accept my condolences. I lost a friend 6 years ago to Huntington's Disease (a hereditary neurodegenerative disorder, no treatment and no cure) and it was an extremely difficult five days between his death and the funeral, in which I was one of the pallbearers. Give yourself time to grieve and have someone to just talk to, you need to get this stuff out of your system. My prayers are with you during this difficult time. God bless.

Having a friend and co-worker killed in an accident on Tuesday. Was just married and in the process of adopting his wife's little girl.

Sad and difficult situation for all involved.

Hang in there...

So sorry to hear Wilbur! Really am. Had a best buddy and pretty much my older brother I called growing up in Arizona tragically pass away up in the mountains in az 3 months back. Still so tough to handle. Hang in there bud!