SiouxSports.com Forum

What's bothering you today?

Goon

It just never gets interesting.....ever. I give the Timberwolves a chance every year, and every year I end up watching one game and calling it an NBA season. They play 80 something games of this crap? And they want to renovate the Target Center so more people can watch this crap?

Done as a society....

And Kevin Love wearing Yoga Pants under his shorts bothers me too. Its a temperature controlled arena......

I do like Yoga pants on women, but yikes, there's a visual... :)

Its just unwatchable. I could play defense for any team in the league. Just stand around and not try while a guy shoots a three or shoots the ball a foot inside the three point line.

And why do they need 7 timeouts?

Not to mention the traveling - one dribble from the center line? Pathetic - geared to the MTV generation - suspend the rules so we can get some giant slams for sports center. Players just want to get on the highlight reel.

7? I admittedly haven't kept up on rule changes in the off-season. When did they reduce the number of timeouts?

Thats like asking me why NDSU fans spend more time on siouxsports.com then their own message boards.....I just don't have the answer.

The fact that Goon keeps asking me what is bothering me today. The fact that my sinuses are apparently draining into my ears and then my throat. The fact that the road construction on my main route to work was supposed to be done in August....they are currently

saying sometime next year. I just want my medium busy road back and pavement on it...is that too much to ask? And...i think that is it for now.

The fact that Goon keeps asking me what is bothering me today. The fact that my sinuses are apparently draining into my ears and then my throat. The fact that the road construction on my main route to work was supposed to be done in August....they are currently

saying sometime next year. I just want my medium busy road back and pavement on it...is that too much to ask? And...i think that is it for now.

I am not asking you what's bothering you today. I am asking you what makes you happy today?

15 year old trick or treaters. I mean seriously......You looked cute as Super Mario when you were five, but now you're not selling the incredible hulk as a 15 year old kid with his buddies walking around in ghost costumes from Walmart texting while you trick or treat.

Just for the record, I hope you feel better... Sounds like you have seasonal allergies as well. Which I suffer from. So, I can feel some empathy for you.

15 year old trick or treaters. I mean seriously......You looked cute as Super Mario when you were five, but now you're not selling the incredible hulk as a 15 year old kid with his buddies walking around in ghost costumes from Walmart texting while you trick or treat.

I had a guy show up to my door with a beard, seriously.

I am not asking you what's bothering you today. I am asking you what makes you happy today?

Technically, you started both threads...but I had to tease you! ;)

Just for the record, I hope you feel better... Sounds like you have seasonal allergies as well. Which I suffer from. So, I can feel some empathy for you.

I was doing pretty good, then the earache came back with full force this afternoon. Oh well, I should start getting better soon. Thank you for inquiring.

Were they trunk-or-treating or trick-or-treating? Trunk-or-treating..that is acceptable in my book for 15 year olds.