SiouxSports.com Forum

What's bothering you today?

Goon

Coming on a message board after a loss to a good team to say the team sucks is not being very supportive.

Choose your words more carefully.

You can be critical and still have faith and be supportive. They struggled this weekend. That's all you can say 6 games into the season.

Agreed, but they looked bad this weekend. Totally un-inspired, super embarrassing, etc.

Tough weekend...the boys will put together another run to a decent season, they have too much talent. I don't think they have the makeup of a title team though. The focus and work ethic is definitely not there. Next year could be interesting if everyone stays, which they should. We have zero pro players on our team right now.

Your anti-negativity is affecting me negatively.

Oh boy, yesterday, I was so hung over I didn't have time to be negative. I was too busy dying. Today, I get the finish the day off by watching the vikings get run over. Besides, to quote NorthDakotaHockey, "I am not going to let a hockey game ruin my day."

Edited by Goon

Amen Sister. I am going to one up you, rude bosses and drivers.

people who think a bookmobile is just going to stop for them if they cut it off and slam on the breaks.. Um, HELLO??? I am in something that is two times the size of you and the semi behind me is three times the size of you. We will squish you like a bug and not notice.