SiouxSports.com Forum

Montana @ North Dakota

homer

I feel confident our offense will put up points on Saturday, but so will the Griz. With Jordan Johnson returning, we know they can throw the ball, plus JJ can take off and run if given the opportunity. Not to mention Vann and Canada can run the ball well for Montana also. I feel both teams will score plenty, but the winner will be the team that takes care of the ball the best. Whoever turns the ball over the most on Saturday will lose - write it in stone!

• Upvote 1

I feel confident our offense will put up points on Saturday, but so will the Griz. With Jordan Johnson returning, we know they can throw the ball, plus JJ can take off and run if given the opportunity. Not to mention Vann and Canada can run the ball well for Montana also. I feel both teams will score plenty, but the winner will be the team that takes care of the ball the best. Whoever turns the ball over the most on Saturday will lose - write it in stone!

Yup. Penalties hurt...TOs kill. A repeat of both categories from last Saturday and I think this one won't be as close.

Has your QB been pressured a lot this year or has he been able to sit in the pocket and make plays?

South Dakota State brought some good pressure last game; they have a very talented front 7. Ryan Bartels, our QB who started the first half against South Dakota State, is not very mobile and had some trouble with the pressure. However, Joe Mollberg, our QB who played the second half and nearly brought us back to tie the game, was also pressured but he's a very good athlete and can handle the pressure a little better it seems. I think I speak for most UND fans when I say I hope Mollberg gets the start on Saturday.

• Upvote 3

South Dakota State brought some good pressure last game; they have a very talented front 7. Ryan Bartels, our QB who started the first half against South Dakota State, is not very mobile and had some trouble with the pressure. However, Joe Mollberg, our QB who played the second half and nearly brought us back to tie the game, was also pressured but he's a very good athlete and can handle the pressure a little better it seems. I think I speak for most UND fans when I say I hope Mollberg gets the start on Saturday.

I think the key for Montana is our front 7 will have to get after it. I believe we have the best front 7 in the Big Sky Conference and we will need to make sure we wrap up and not give you guys any second chance yards. Last year you guys destroyed us cause we were pissing down our legs when trying to tackle but at the same time i feel pretty good cause you only beat us by 6 points and that was one of our worse seasons in 20 years..

Last year you guys destroyed us cause we were pissing down our legs when trying to tackle but at the same time i feel pretty good cause you only beat us by 6 points and that was one of our worse seasons in 20 years..

And that was arguably the worst or one of the worst defenses UND has put on the field in 30+ years.

Per a Tom Miller tweet, Goodman is injured. Also, no quarterback starter has been named yet.

He got hurt early on and came back with an ankle heavily retaped and played thru it the rest of the game.

No QB named yet...Muss is pulling a Belichick!

Has your QB been pressured a lot this year or has he been able to sit in the pocket and make plays?

Nice Avatar! LOL.

Our QB has been pressured. Mollberg made plays, Bartels struggled. When given time they both can be very accurate. Our O-lines the last few years have protected the QB reasonably well but don't run block very well.