SiouxSports.com Forum

Indian nicknames in the news

jimdahl

IF the NCAA were to decide to go that route, this toxic situation has litigation written all over it?

I saw a NA female yesterday...history of alcoholism, diabetes, blah, blah, blah...and has 2 fetal alcohol syndrome children.

But let's focus on t-shirts, logos and hurt feelings...............................

This makes college presidents in old colonial style homes feel good.

OB-UX844_1011ol_J_20121011141118.jpgFrom Google Images - Ole Miss Tailgating - I have to admit it wasn't easy to find an image with the flag but as big as their tailgating is you can bet there are plenty of them that are bigger than 12" x 14".

OB-UX844_1011ol_J_20121011141118.jpgFrom Google Images - Ole Miss Tailgating - I have to admit it wasn't easy to find an image with the flag but as big as their tailgating is you can bet there are plenty of them that are bigger than 12" x 14".

Doesn't look like the INSIDE of the stadium to me...

I can't believe burgraf is still trying to wheel and deal

I thought Frank was an executive officer in the Good Ole Boys Blues Brothers Band....That said, by reading a couple other posts in this thread it seems that some are actually giving credibility to anything that Erich Longie says which in itself is hilarious.

Sounds like UND just threw a gag order at the American Indian Student Service Staff, or at least that is what is being said on twitter.

About time.

But...but...but..."what about free speech...the 1st Amendment"?

Does the phase "cake and eat it to" come to mind!

Sounds like UND just threw a gag order at the American Indian Student Service Staff, or at least that is what is being said on twitter.

A gag order? But, wait, First Amendment rights! Cue the call to the ACLU and them jumping on board this ship.

A gag order? But, wait, First Amendment rights! Cue the call to the ACLU and them jumping on board this ship.

But no protection for stupid, drunk white kids wearing inappropriate t-shirts?