SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2012/13 (non UND Hockey)

AZSIOUX

This just doesn't make sense. With the NCHC starting next year and with Denver's recent success, either Gwoz has something cooking (another job) or this is an April Fool's joke.

I thought I saw some things on twitter that said he had told reporters he would be negotiating an extension and there was a big blow up between him and the school while trying to negotiate. Also sounds like they weren't happy with NCAA success, I hate Gwoz but this is a dumb move by Denver IMO.

Question on Shore's penalty. I'm not buying the NCAA response. Clearly no penalty was called during play as denver mKes several passes without stoppage. If Denver scores do they take it away upon review of the hit?

Question on Shore's penalty. I'm not buying the NCAA response. Clearly no penalty was called during play as denver mKes several passes without stoppage. If Denver scores do they take it away upon review of the hit?

Yeah, wonder about that. It did not look like Shore dropped his shoulder or attempted to take the guy out. It seemed more like Goumas skated into Shore and hit his head on Shore's shoulder pad then laid on the ice until forever.

Yeah, wonder about that. It did not look like Shore dropped his shoulder or attempted to take the guy out. It seemed more like Goumas skated into Shore and hit his head on Shore's shoulder pad then laid on the ice until forever.

Sorry, no. He blew the guy up...