SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2012/13 (non UND Hockey)

AZSIOUX

4-0 Union over BC. End of the second period. Union looks pretty good. Talk about an interesting collection of teams that will possibly be at the frozen four this year if Union prevails.

**GASP** how dare a little low-life program like Union take a lead like that!

Even though I tagged Miami to win it all, I will be rooting for St Clown today with all my might. It will be good for our future games to have Jan Brady with a target on her back. I think today's Red Hawks - Huskies winner has a great chance to win this tournament now.

looking back on it, it just wasn't UND's year but I was there when St. Cloud dominated them at the Ralph on January 25th. Jan Brady just doesn't do that, and few teams have.

The two most-common thoughts on this board when the 2013 bracket was announced:

#1) How unfair it is that North Dakota and Minnesota are in the same bracket and have to face each other for the right to go to the Frozen Four,

and

#2) May as well punch a ticket for Boston College to another championship with their easy-as-pie bracket.

Hmnnn...funny how things work out.

I congratulate Yale on their accomplishment this past weekend and UMass-Lowell for making their first-ever Frozen Four. While disappointed that North Dakota is staying home, it's at least nice to see some new blood in the hunt for a national title.

• Upvote 2

Marco and Shep calling the Quinnilmnopqrst....Unioin game. Lets see if they call obstruction.

Edit: And they miss a blatant too many men on the ice penalty......yikes.

There was 7 guys on the ice too.

ScreenHunter_81_Mar._17_15.26_normal.jpgEric J. Burton@goon481h

I except to read something in @INCH later RT @Weldibeast: ".. refs are Derek Shepard and Marco Hunt..." Sorry to Union and Quinnipiac

Collapse

Seriously, Wilbur, I don't know why I bother posting anymore because it seems like whatever thought goes thru my head has already been posted by you.

99% of the time I come on here and someone has already put into perfect perspective what I really wanted to say. Half of the time its like, yeah, what he/she posted....

Anyways.....here we go.....

Yale will outshoot Umass Lowell, but Lowell will win the game because they are just that impressive to watch, and very very well coached. SCSU will shut down Quinnipiac's top unit with Jensen on the ice, and that'll be it for Josh Siembida's former stomping grounds.

Lowell-SCSU for the title.....Hmmm.....ohhh.....Lowell wins like 2-1.

PS: Had a class with Josh and he showed up one time. Too bad for him it was an old ornery western civ guy that had been teaching since my dad was at UND......I believe Josh dropped the class.....later the university....

And Shep and Marco just tossed Union's best defenseman for a shoulder to shoulder hit.....wonder where we've seen that before....

I swear they guess at every call. The rule book allows for replay to get the call correct, at least that is what was said after the call in Wisconsin's game.

I swear they guess at every call. The rule book allows for replay to get the call correct, at least that is what was said after the call in Wisconsin's game.

I'm glad we won't see those clowns again (hopefully). All majors need to be reviewed. All a guy has to do is lay down and hold his head for a guy to get tossed. Especially with Marco and Shep.

I see on Heisenberg that Bemidji State has 3 new commits all named Fitzgerald. They all played for Victoria, and I assume they are all brothers. Don't ever remember seeing a package deal of 3 brothers all at one time. Maybe they got a deal on the three, because that's an awful lot of scholarship money if not.

I see on Heisenberg that Bemidji State has 3 new commits all named Fitzgerald. They all played for Victoria, and I assume they are all brothers. Don't ever remember seeing a package deal of 3 brothers all at one time. Maybe they got a deal on the three, because that's an awful lot of scholarship money if not.

They're triplets. They all starred in the movies "Baby Geniuses"