SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2012/13 (non UND Hockey)

AZSIOUX

seriously. This is siouxsports.com and nobody has any more to say about this call? wow! :) Serioulsy. Can you really review a play to see if there is/was a penalty or not? I'm very curious to know what happened and/or the consequences for making such a call if it is 'illegal'?

rough day for WCHA hockey too. only the Sioux are still standing out of all four western teams playing today. WOW.

Boo hoo. I'm not losing sleep over two flagship schools who think they will have greener pastures in the Big 10.

Wisconsin got rolled today...and Minnesota's Pride on Ice lost to a bunch of guys without scholarships. Priceless!

Boo hoo. I'm not losing sleep over two flagship schools who think they will have greener pastures in the Big 10.

Wisconsin got rolled today...and Minnesota's Pride on Ice lost to a bunch of guys without scholarships. Priceless!

How long have you been a fan? You must have a short memory.

UND has lost to that team without athletic scholarships as well keep in mind. Just saying....no bad juju..

Yep, a fact Gopher fans were so quick to point out three years ago too. And despite a good example of what can happen when you choose to mail it in, they mailed it in. My hat's off to Yale...2-0 against UND and Minnesota since 2010.

How long have you been a fan?

Let's see...stood in line in -20 degree weather for 3 hours to see UND smoke Robb Stauber and co. In 1988-1989...13 straight Final Fives attended and 17 overall...perhaps the only Sioux fan at Yost in '98 in the loss to Michigan...birds-eye view in Milwaukee for the '97 title...Sioux head tattoo...

Fan enough for you yet? I could go on if you would like...

Not a very impressive showing for the WCHA on Friday. I'd like to think they have a better chance on Saturday, but I doubt it. SCSU might have a shot at getting past Notre Dame, but Mankato will prob just be shocked to be in the national tourney and have ridiculous nerves.