SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2012/13 (non UND Hockey)

AZSIOUX

I still think minny wins it. The head to heads between the 3 top BIGS will be huge. I think they beat up on the bottom 3. Just this year that is. Do you guys play every BIG 4 times??

George%20Wendt-Bob%20Swerski.jpg

Let's change it up a little...Coach Dikka's skatin' for da Baaadgers. Now who 'ya gonna take?

• 10 months later...

College Hockey News (@chnews)

8/8/14, 10:22 AM

Big Ten was one of 5 conferences granted more autonomy from NCAA to do -- whatever. Also, BC and Notre Dame. What does it mean for hockey?

Is the NCHC going to pay stipends if Big Ten Hockey does? Would the WCHA be able to afford it? What would that do for recruiting?

College Hockey News (@chnews)

8/8/14, 10:22 AM

Big Ten was one of 5 conferences granted more autonomy from NCAA to do -- whatever. Also, BC and Notre Dame. What does it mean for hockey?

Is the NCHC going to pay stipends if Big Ten Hockey does? Would the WCHA be able to afford it? What would that do for recruiting?

I created a new 2014-2015 thread...just tryin' to help.

ASU Oregon and USC to the NCHC would be cool. Phil Knight could make it happen. ASU and USC have to have plenty of big time doners to make it happen.

I think that's the hope, that eventually, that someone from out west adds Division I Hockey.