SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Hockey Scores and Updates (Non-Sioux)

brianvf

You know, citing the kid seems a bit overzealous...I can remember being in college and it being bar close- getting hushed out by the bouncers and needing to hit the head. Sometimes they didn't let you, and if you gotta go, you gotta go. Or maybe he was just looking for attention like the guy in the San Francisco airport security fiasco.

Pretty sure they don't p!$$ in the streets in Finland.

Actually, at least in Germany, you can p1$$ almost anywhere outside as long as you're not facing the public. Go into an alley sometime and they smell worse than the restrooms.

He's lucky, In some states he could have been cited for Public Intoxication which is almost as bad as DUI from a penalty standpoint.

Im assuming Siouxman was kidding with that post. Im just thankful lawnmowers and elevators weren't involved. :D

I was kidding, but with a little bit of curiosity about Finnish culture in this area. I did see some things in Germany in 1974 that were perfectly acceptable there but not in the U.S. And I did see plenty of Haula-type activity at Zip to Zap in 1969.

I was kidding, but with a little bit of curiosity about Finnish culture in this area. I did see some things in Germany in 1974 that were perfectly acceptable there but not in the U.S. And I did see plenty of Haula-type activity at Zip to Zap in 1969.

Zip to Zap.....wow.......I was a senior in HS. Didn't think my folks would have been pleased if I attended.

Zip to Zap.....wow.......I was a senior in HS. Didn't think my folks would have been pleased if I attended.

I was a senior as well. I rode through Zap in the car with my folks. We saw enough that there was no way they were going to stop and get out of the car. Missed seeing the skinny dipping in Spring Creek though.

Jason Megna (UNO) opts to turn pro.

Jayson Megna, UNO's second-leading returning scorer, has decided to turn professional with one of three NHL organizations and won't return for his sophomore season.

Megna, who attended development camp with Pittsburgh earlier this month, said he'd decide among the Penguins, Boston Bruins and Winnipeg Jets this weekend. He said he had six or seven offers in all.

Wow, leaving UNO after just one season. Good luck, kid!

It has been a rough offseason for UNO - T. Broadhurst turned pro, A. Broadhurst left for the OHL, and Ryan Massa is taking the season off

Actually, at least in Germany, you can p1$$ almost anywhere outside as long as you're not facing the public. Go into an alley sometime and they smell worse than the restrooms.

He's lucky, In some states he could have been cited for Public Intoxication which is almost as bad as DUI from a penalty standpoint.

Or indecent exposure which can lead to all kinds of ugly depending upon the judge.

Or indecent exposure which can lead to all kinds of ugly depending upon the judge.

In some states, an indecent exposure charge can land you on the list of low level registered sex offenders.

Im assuming Siouxman was kidding with that post. Im just thankful lawnmowers and elevators weren't involved. :D

So typical, that makes it better, right? How about, open mouth insert foot, there goofer nation! Now maybe you will understand these are kids, and just like all of us did, kids do dumb s@&t!!

So typical, that makes it better, right? How about, open mouth insert foot, there goofer nation! Now maybe you will understand these are kids, and just like all of us did, kids do dumb s@&t!!

Did you not get the point of the open-mouthed smiley? Mariucci was not being serious. It was a small "jab" at UND fans that was not meant to be anything more than that. Most Gopher fans get that things like that happen to kids!

....Yes, I did just defend a Gopher fan!

Another hit for UNO... Assistant Coach Brad Renfrew is leaving to become a scout for the Winnipeg Jets

Renfrew spent the 2011-12 season with the Mavericks, where his primary responsibility was working with the team’s goaltenders. Renfrew had spent the previous eight seasons at Michigan State, including the final three as associate head coach.

Ouch! First Hastings and now Renfrew.