SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Hockey Scores and Updates (Non-Sioux)

brianvf

Wow, not sure if there's any truth to this or not.

"In a surprising development, Minnesota and Wisconsin are negotiating with DU to visit Denver every other season, while the Pioneers will return the visits in alternating years. It is exciting to hear that these rivalries will continue despite the departures from the WCHA. Minnesota and Wisconsin alums in Colorado will be thrilled to hear of this development."

http://letsgodu.blog...e-pleasant.html

This would fill Minnesota's schedule for at least a couple years. A series with UND is looking like a near 0% possibility now, at least in the first 2 years of the new conferences.

It will really be disappointing to not be playing Wisco and Minnie in the future. A big thank you to everyone who participated in the ridiculous email campaign that has us in the situation we are right now and to Dave Hakstol for spurring it on.

UW is the team that I don't want UND to face next weekend, but it is looking like there is a good chance it could happen.

UW has struggled this year, but they have a great top line and the best offensive dman in the nation in Schultz.

Question. If Wisconsin sweeps Minnesota, do they offer the Sioux more in the way of gaining in the Pairwise rankings, even if it had to go to 3 games, or does any loss for the Sioux kill us now? What prevents us from playing Wisconsin, a Bemidji sweep and a loss for Wisconsin to the gophers tomorrow?

UW is the team that I don't want UND to face next weekend, but it is looking like there is a good chance it could happen.

UW has struggled this year, but they have a great top line and the best offensive dman in the nation in Schultz.

Better hope for a Minnesota win tomorrow and a BSU win in Alaska tomorrow then.

Looks like there was a lot of roughing and slashing during the closing minutes of the Minnesota/Wisconsin game. How can that be? Anybody see any of the incidents?

It's got to be North Dakota's fault.

If memory serves, UAA has free live streaming video at www.goseawolves.com

Looks like it will be a Saturday night doubleheader for me tonight. Of course, it's a moot point if Bucky sweeps but I don't see that coming to fruition.