SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

1 hour ago, Esoteric said:

Shane Pinto is now practicing with the Senators and may play as early as January 21st.

Great video on Tyler Kleven.  It is not what I expected just reading the title.  Nice piece on Tyler Kleven… 

1 hour ago, Esoteric said:

Great video on Tyler Kleven.  It is not what I expected just reading the title.  Nice piece on Tyler Kleven… 

Belleville and Toronto had a interesting game tonight. Toronto won 8-0 to end Belleville's 7 game winning streak. Their was a combined 159 penalty minutes in the game and Tyler Kleven accumulated....checks stats, zero penalty minutes.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, petey23 said:

Belleville and Toronto had a interesting game tonight. Toronto won 8-0 to end Belleville's 7 game winning streak. Their was a combined 159 penalty minutes in the game and Tyler Kleven accumulated....checks stats, zero penalty minutes.

What Kleven no penalty minutes.  

10 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

He's not in the NCHC anymore. :D

When the NCHC gives a two minute penalty but wants to review for five minute.  If the officials give a five minute and a game this is known as a Kleven.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, forksandspoons said:

I see Barzal was the Islanders all star selection.  Nelson, definitely should have been another candidate to be a Brockstar at the All Star game, and defend his shooting accuracy title.  Of course Boeser will probably be in that competition as well.

I watched Bakersfield Condors vs Colorado Eagles in Loveland last night. Drake Caggiula was first star with a goal and an assist, +2 on the night. Brad Malone (still wearing the C) was +3 in the Condors 4-2 win.

Malone, at 34 years old, can pretty much still skate with the kids. Caggiula, sporting a shaved head, was really active.

They're both making $750,000+ and by the looks of things, having a ball playing the AHL

• Upvote 3