SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Just wanted to put this out there from an interview TJ Oshie gave after the recent game.  He wore a neck guard (I believe it was like a turtleneck) and was asked about it in the post-game interview.  He was questioned on it, and I believe he responds at about the 2:40 mark of the interview link I have attached.  Basically, he wants the youth to see guys like him wear it, and I think he is being a great role model for the young players out there.

Postgame | TJ Oshie | Washington Capitals (nhl.com)

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, KSSioux said:

Just wanted to put this out there from an interview TJ Oshie gave after the recent game.  He wore a neck guard (I believe it was like a turtleneck) and was asked about it in the post-game interview.  He was questioned on it, and I believe he responds at about the 2:40 mark of the interview link I have attached.  Basically, he wants the youth to see guys like him wear it, and I think he is being a great role model for the young players out there.

He owns a company that is making protective equipment to protect from skate blades.

https://x.com/spittinchiclets/status/1720222937591009378?s=20

Oops posted this in wrong forum.  This is the correct forum.  Watching Vancouver vs Ottawa Hockey.  4 UND players in the game.  1 for Vancouver, Boesser has his 11th goal tonight.  3 defensemen are playing for Ottawa; Sanderson, Bernard-Docker, Kleven.  Period 1 - Vancouver 2 - Ottawa 0.

On 11/3/2023 at 1:30 PM, KSSioux said:

Great job TJ setting an example for the youth.  “Children see - children do”. I remember the first game (1972) in the old Ralph and some had helmets, some did not.  Helmets turned out to be a positive step in player safety.  

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Esoteric said:

Great job TJ setting an example for the youth.  “Children see - children do”. I remember the first game (1972) in the old Ralph and some had helmets, some did not.  Helmets turned out to be a positive step in player safety.  

Jeff Sauer brought CC to town for that series if I recall.  

• Upvote 2