SiouxSports.com Forum

Future Schedules

dakotadan

12 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

So UND shouldn’t be open to potential Twin Cities fans that don’t currently go to games?   There is no other way to do it except scheduling Drake or Butler early, and that’s not a game, even if bizzon fans say it is.  Allianz Field right now would be more appropriate.

UND can always schedule an Idaho school. That worked out well this past season.

1 minute ago, geaux_sioux said:

I think with how huge our alumni base is in the twin cities we could have a really good showing which could end up being a real shot in the arm for our football program. But I’m not much of a reactionary person by nature, I prefer to be proactive.

This...^^^

12 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

I think with how huge our alumni base is in the twin cities we could have a really good showing which could end up being a real shot in the arm for our football program. But I’m not much of a reactionary person by nature, I prefer to be proactive.

I'd be there for sure!

The Twins and Target Field have decided that they don't want to schedule football games in September during the baseball regular season given the toll it takes on the filed.  It is unfortunate that St Peter, a UND guy, didn't offer a game to UND instead of NDSU.  I get it.  NDSU travels better for football than UND.  But still.  

10 minutes ago, Stockdamhockey said:

Lots of 'em. Why are you still in a football forum after you continue to publicly pledge your non-support? Sounds like "aiding and abetting" the enemy to me. They'd love you over on Bisonville.

I'm sure they would because I, like most, love cheering for a winner. Maybe Bubba can get that "winner" thing figured out. If not, like the past 10+ years, there will be plenty of great seats available at the Alerus on Saturdays.

4 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

I'm sure they would because I, like most, love cheering for a winner. Maybe Bubba can get that "winner" thing figured out. If not, like the past 10+ years, there will be plenty of great seats available at the Alerus on Saturdays.

Then, by all means, head on over. Cheer for the Bison, the Rabbits, the 'Yotes. Whatever floats your boat. We'd rather have you on board, but we'll be just fine without you. Hell, you didn't even show up when you had tickets. (And were proud to proclaim your absence as well.) What kind of fan does that? What kind of person does that?

I'm sure you were a ringer in your playing days. And a ringer like you DESERVES to cheer for a winner. And, whatever will we do without you in the seats, not to mention your financial contributions?

You keep writing checks with your FB posts on here that you simply can't back with anything else. Until you show proof that you have re-upped your FB season tickets after pledging on this board to cancel, you are persona non grata with me. I will call you out EVERYTIME and I'll be on your a$$ when you say anything on a FB thread. If you get back on board, I'll get off your a$$.

Free forum. Anyone can say what they want on here. But once you've taken yourself out of the game, you are rippable. 

Looking forward to easing up and welcoming you back to the FB fan base. Until then....

Just now, Stockdamhockey said:

This entire site is based on personal "bs" . How is what I have said different than what is said in nearly every post. Can't simply call it bs because you don't agree. Mod or not...

What you've posted has nothing to do with future schedules. It's simply attacking another poster for being a poor fan. It doesn't belong in this thread. 

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

FBS games scheduled

9/12/2020 - Kansas State

9/11/2021 - Utah St.

9/3/2022 - Nebraska

9/16/2023 - Washington

8/31/2024 - Iowa St

8/30/2025 - Missouri

9/19/2026 - Nebraska

Impressive!!!!!     With a 12 game schedule next season, could we still be trying to line up a FBS game?