9/12/2020 - Kansas State

9/11/2021 - Utah St.

9/3/2022 - Nebraska

9/16/2023 - Washington

8/31/2024 - Iowa St

8/30/2025 - Missouri

9/19/2026 - Nebraska

I like it 

I plan on being at KState, at least one Nebraska, Missouri and Iowa State for sure

hell, I should be retired in a few years- maybe all of them!!

• Upvote 1

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 2:22 PM, SiouxFan100 said:

I like it 

I plan on being at KState, at least one Nebraska, Missouri and Iowa State for sure

hell, I should be retired in a few years- maybe all of them!!

I like it too.  You know Kleiman won't allow K State to overlook or let up in that game, he's going to want to stick it in us good. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

Why do we always have to travel first 

Montana is coming to GF first, but yeah I noticed that as well for the PSU, ISU, and NAU games.  Guessing we were at a bit of a disadvantage in negotiating as these 3 teams seem to have no reservations about just filling their schedules with D2s.

Working on finishing 2022 and 2023 schedules now.  Would be nice to see Cal Poly, Montana State, or Weber State, IMO. 

I've been a little concerned that we may be losing out on extra money by signing FBS contracts so far out, but I can see how having those games scheduled frees us up now to schedule way out on home/home games, which can be difficult.  They better have huge buyouts on those home/home contracts.

PSU
 - 2018 - 2 FBS and 1 D2
 - 2017 - 2 FBS and 1 Big Sky
 - 2016 - 2 FBS and 1 D2
 - 2015 - 2 FBS and 1 D2

ISU
 - 2018 - 2 FBS and 1 D2
 - 2017 - 2 FBS and 1 D2
 - 2016 - 2 FBS and 1 D2
 - 2015 - 2 FBS and 1 D2

After looking at their prior non-conference schedules, I think fear over the commitment of these 2 institutions to play the second half of a home/home is fair.  2024 and 2025 being 12 game years should hopefully keep them honest though.

5 hours ago, gfhockey said:

Why do we always have to travel first 

Those teams will be FCS when we’re FBS later.  Cheap games to fill the FBS schedule now.  

Notice that Weber St, Montana St, Idaho, and EWU weren’t signed as they will be part of the new Summit Football League.

11 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

Those teams will be FCS when we’re FBS later.  Cheap games to fill the FBS schedule now.  

Notice that Weber St, Montana St, Idaho, and EWU weren’t signed as they will be part of the new Summit Football League.

Montana being left out now? 

14 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

https://undfootball360.com/news/und-future-schedule-updates/

Home and home agreements with Idaho State :crazy: and Northern Arizona.

For me I Kinda like the NAU one since I can drive to that. And I’d like to get that horrible taste out of my mouth since my only time being to one at NAU was last year, and that game was about as ugly as you can get given there was a playoff spot riding on it. 

• Upvote 3

On 3/26/2019 at 5:59 PM, UNDBIZ said:

Montana being left out now? 

Montana signed a two year deal in the middle of the decade after I posted last year that the Griz were moving to the Summit soon.  That assured those high faluting eGriz who know supposedly everything posters that nothing was imminent as far as they moving to the Summit.

That kind of deal will be essentially erased with a Montana move.

1 hour ago, TBR said:

When do we start to worry about viewing options for the FBS games?

Looking at the list posted above, I'm not worried at all. Virtually all of Nebraska's non-conference games have been widely available for years, and the @ Big XII games (KSU, ISU) should have decent regional coverage for those of us in the central time zone.  SEC games (Mizzou) are usually on ESPN3 if nothing else.

On 3/28/2019 at 9:15 AM, southpaw said:

This reminds me of someone, but I just can't put my finger on it.

Only you are stupid enough to be Griz bait.  All the realignments that have been spun around here still result in the Summit being dead by NCAA rules, except the one by yours truly.  The Summi can’t stay alive if it needs baseball and men’s soccer so it must start sponsoring football.  Didn’t think a bushels of rocks could be so stubborn and dumb as you’ve shown.