SiouxSports.com Forum
Frozen4sioux

University of North Dakota Hockey 2017-18 Season

If you listen to Frank Seratorre on Brad Schlossman's blog about officiating in Denver, it certainly sounds like a familiar refrain.  Maybe Don Adam should take a closer look at the perceived homer calls Denver is receiving. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, tnt said:

If you listen to Frank Seratorre on Brad Schlossman's blog about officiating in Denver, it certainly sounds like a familiar refrain.  Maybe Don Adam should take a closer look at the perceived homer calls Denver is receiving. 

Saw that too.

Homerism officiating going on for DU evidently.

1 hour ago, tnt said:

29 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Saw that too.

I'd be interested to go back and look at how many times we've gotten a 5 in a game in Denver. I know INHTINB agrees.

31 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Saw that too.

I love how the DU fans on Facebook complained about UND fans complaining about uneven officiating at Magness when it’s not just us that have experienced the home cooking... 

9 hours ago, siouxforce19 said:

I love how the DU fan on Facebook complained about UND fans complaining about uneven officiating at Magness when it’s not just us that have experienced the home cooking... 

fixed your post :)

• Upvote 3

I have a request for anyone who can answer this. Who and when did players on und since 2000 leave the program early? Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Hunter Bishop, Michael Forney, and Brett Bruneteau to add some more to the list.

Bruneteau did graduate and was a grad-transfer at Vermont.

Leave early as in go pro.  Or leave early as in it didn’t work out for them and were moved along or left early as in they didn’t get their widdle  way  and went somewhere else to have their booboo egos not be ouchied...... (Tambeleavi)

22 hours ago, sioux rube said:

That's what I thought. Besides he was a roll player at best anyways.

Had a solid sophomore season and stalled after that