SiouxSports.com Forum

University of North Dakota Hockey 2017-18 Season

Frozen4sioux

On 3/15/2018 at 9:21 PM, brianvf said:

Gardner wins the NCHC Defensive Forward award.
Schloss wins Media Excellence award, despite heavy objection from fs4l.  :D

Congrats guys.

ROFL!!! :lol:

I actually have warmed up to Schlossman over the years. His writing has improved and he doesn't go into "hot goalie excuse" mode as much as he used to.

I did laugh out loud at your comment though! :)

1 hour ago, fightingsioux4life said:

ROFL!!! :lol:

I actually have warmed up to Schlossman over the years. His writing has improved and he doesn't go into "hot goalie excuse" mode as much as he used to.

I did laugh out loud at your comment though! :)

Haha happy to help. :)

21 hours ago, UND1983 said:

These guys are such posers:

So the only way you could know about Olson's post is you are a friend/follower on twitter?

Or maybe you are just a creeper who doesn't have a life?

looks like 770 people appreciate his post ...and you are he only loser who can't find anything

to do in your life?

#SIOUXFOREVER 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Scoop said:

So the only way you could know about Olson's post is you are a friend/follower on twitter?

looks like 770 people appreciate his post ...and you are he only loser who can't find anything

to do in your life?

#SIOUXFOREVER 

He was being sarcastic.  He has always been a big supporter of the kids that play at UND.  Just a joke, no worries. 

1 hour ago, Scoop said:

to do in your life?

#SIOUXFOREVER 

Take it easy, spanks.  Had nothing to do with his playing career. 

More about his/teammates strange fascination with the Sioux nickname, of which they know next to nothing about-other than what they see on a wall.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

Take it easy, spanks.  Had nothing to do with his playing career. 

More about his/teammates strange fascination with the Sioux nickname, of which they know next to nothing about-other than what they see on a wall.  

Gotta say there are just as many people on the other side of that ledger as well who are preoccupied with every little thing that they perceive as a slight to a new nickname.

• Upvote 1

If you had told me at the start of the season that the Sioux would win 4-1 to end the season I would have thought they got #9.

I believe only two teams will win their final game this season.  Not too often that UND wins the final game they play and do not hang another banner.  

On 3/22/2018 at 7:19 PM, rochsioux said:

If you had told me at the start of the season that the Sioux would win 4-1 to end the season I would have thought they got #9.

I believe only two teams will win their final game this season.  Not too often that UND wins the final game they play and do not hang another banner.  

I guess you beat me to pointing that out.

On 3/22/2018 at 7:19 PM, rochsioux said:

St Cloud lost their last game and they will be hanging a banner; I'm thinking something along these lines...

th?id=OIP.f_tiJLSpN2jBM_BEFCbnRAAAAA&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300 or th?id=OIP.MrG_JiUnO83kBPA74siMigHaHa&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

• Upvote 1