SiouxSports.com Forum

Grieco Gone?

WiSioux

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Songs like this and Night Train (the Stripper) were one big reason I was in pep band in high school.

Ah, yes. That and "25 or 6, to 4" by Chicago were favorites of our high school pep band.

CONFIRMED: I have confirmed this from two independent sources. He was in fact caught in bed with the "Star Players" girlfriend.

"Star player"? So either Oshie, Duncan, or Lammy I'm assuming?

If this is in fact true, we can hope that it doesn't affect their performance on the ice.

CONFIRMED: I have confirmed this from two independent sources. He was in fact caught in bed with the "Star Players" girlfriend.

According to AG's father in the GF herald, AG left due to lack of "playing" time??? Sounds like AG got caught in the middle of a power "play". :D

"Star player"? So either Oshie, Duncan, or Lammy I'm assuming?

If this is in fact true, we can hope that it doesn't affect their performance on the ice.

Flew back from the West Regional last year seated next to Lammy's girlfriend at that time. IF he's still dating her and if it was her, I would be shocked! She seemed like a real sweet young lady, but as my Grandma always said, "Pretty is as pretty does" :D

He's eighteen years old!! Raging hormones, blood deprived brain 'cause the blood is flooding the nether regions! If the slut is willing to give it up to him, you think he's gonna say, 'No, I ain't going there?!?'

Ain't the first time this has happened and it won't be the last. Stupid reason to leave the team if this is true. I personally prefer to believe the newpaper quotes from AG's dad.

You've got to be kidding me . . . you're not serious right?

Don't hockey players/men think before they whip it out? No girl is worth your spot on the Fighting Sioux hockey team. Time for one of the boys to find a new girlfriend, although I still hold that pretty much all girls are evil *******; I would know, takes one to know one.

And, end rant.

Yes, Sophie was so legit. According to the stat sheets in 00-01 he played about 30 minutes, had a goals against average of 4.02, and a .778 save %. In 01-02 he registered 64 minutes with a goals against average of 3.73 and a .789 save %. All of this in just two seasons! WOW. (These are the stats right off of the university's web site.)

Who said anything about statistics??? I guess you should read my post again.....I was saying that he was pretty legit BECAUSE he got up early as hell to help out the Women's hockey team.

Idk if this is true or not but I heard a couple eyaras ago lammys g/f cheated on him wiht a football plaayer and lammy went into that guys house to fight and the football player i guess kicked the lviin s&!t out of him..

UPDATE ON FACEBOOK ABOUT GREICO- havae seen pictures of him getting kissed and the date on those pics were when the sioux was in mich tech

He put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger. Supposedly he didn't know it was loaded.

I am thinking a Firearms safety course might be recommended for people who might have the urge to play with guns.