Grieco Gone?

WiSioux

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really.

I have been in and out College Hockey message boards off and on for over 5 years. AW is very suitable to play in a D-1 hockey game. Does any body know how touch it is to break in to college hockey as a goalie. For example, 1% of class of 92

Yes, Sophie was so legit. According to the stat sheets in 00-01 he played about 30 minutes, had a goals against average of 4.02, and a .778 save %. In 01-02 he registered 64 minutes with a goals against average of 3.73 and a .789 save %. All of this in just two seasons! WOW. (These are the stats right off of the university's web site.)

Yes, Sophie was so legit. According to the stat sheets in 00-01 he played about 30 minutes, had a goals against average of 4.02, and a .778 save %. In 01-02 he registered 64 minutes with a goals against average of 3.73 and a .789 save %. All of this in just two seasons! WOW. (These are the stats right off of the university's web site.)

THETRIOUXPER- This thread proves my point. There are few idiots on this board. Is 30 minutes a far assessment on what type a goalie Sofie was. WOW you might be one.

How did you leave this off -02-03 0.00 GAA and 1.000 Save % 20 min. Right off the web site

THETRIOUXPER- This thread proves my point. There are few idiots on this board. Is 30 minutes a far assessment on what type a goalie Sopie was. WOW you might be one.

Only an idiot would look at sophies stats and call him legit. If he was so legit, why so little playing time, and why only 2 seasons. I may be an idiot, but at least I'm smart enough to see that sophie=non legit D1 college hockey goalie.

Quit bringing facts to this board,we deal with half-truths and rumors. Now stop it before that catches on. :D;)

How's this for a rumor. The reason AG is gone, is he was caught with star player gf. He left because of a team chemistry issue. What a guy.

Well we were in trouble before with a full goalie rotation if Phil got injured. Now we are really in trouble. On another note, Phil needs to learn to control his emotions in the crease. That penalty he took on Saturday night by clocking the CC guy in the back after the whistle was needless. I don't recall if CC scored on that or not as the barley pop was pretty tasty at the Ralph but those kind of things usually come back and bite you.

On another note, Phil needs to learn to control his emotions in the crease. That penalty he took on Saturday night by clocking the CC guy in the back after the whistle was needless. I don't recall if CC scored on that or not as the barley pop was pretty tasty at the Ralph but those kind of things usually come back and bite you.

CC didn't need to score as they were already up 3-1 and there were approximately seven minutes left in the game. That was a bad time for a stupid penalty and I agree with you 100% about Phil controlling his emotions a little better. The odds of your teammates making it a one-goal deficit decrease greatly when it's 4 skaters vs 5.

Well we were in trouble before with a full goalie rotation if Phil got injured. Now we are really in trouble. On another note, Phil needs to learn to control his emotions in the crease. That penalty he took on Saturday night by clocking the CC guy in the back after the whistle was needless. I don't recall if CC scored on that or not as the barley pop was pretty tasty at the Ralph but those kind of things usually come back and bite you.

I agree he clobbered the guy that his defenseman knocked into him. That could have cause him a game disqualification.

I agree he clobbered the guy that his defenseman knocked into him. That could have cause him a game disqualification.

Yeah there was no need for it and I am sure he was talked to about it. If you want to be a championship team you need to be more disciplined than that.