SiouxSports.com Forum

Grieco Gone?

WiSioux

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spot on. Story goes, Greico and Oshie are roomates and best friends. Team goes to Michigan Tech to play, Walski gets to make the trip, Greico stays home. This is halloween weekend, all the good parties. So Greico takes Oshie's lady out partying, which they go out together quite often. They get a little intoxicated, went back to Osh and Greico's apartment, and it happens. Oshie has a huge night scoring a hat trick, then comes home Sunday morning to find his girlfriend and best friend nude in bed still sleeping. The rest i'm not 100% sure of, but some rumors about Oshie telling the coaches either him or Greico goes. So, Men, keep it in the pants.

Not true. TJ and his girlfriend broke up awhile ago.

Spot on. Story goes, Greico and Oshie are roomates and best friends. Team goes to Michigan Tech to play, Walski gets to make the trip, Greico stays home. This is halloween weekend, all the good parties. So Greico takes Oshie's lady out partying, which they go out together quite often. They get a little intoxicated, went back to Osh and Greico's apartment, and it happens. Oshie has a huge night scoring a hat trick, then comes home Sunday morning to find his girlfriend and best friend nude in bed still sleeping. The rest i'm not 100% sure of, but some rumors about Oshie telling the coaches either him or Greico goes. So, Men, keep it in the pants.

you don't even know what you're talking about. this is taylor oshie and i lived with those guys, and none of that is true. tj and his gf weren't even together anyway.

Wow, some people on this site have been watching too many soap operas or reading too many of those grocery store rags. This has definitely strayed too far from reality (I hope ;) ) and I think it is time to start a new section called the Sioux Fantasy Forum. :D

WOW!! you know what I heard at the local bar, that the mens hockey team will be dressing one of the womens hockey goalies at the next home game!! , stay tuned as the UND Hockey continues...

Give me a break! let's foucs on hockey GO SIOUX!!

I nominate this as thread of the year. :D

Like sand through the hour glass, so are the days of Sioux Hockey.

If this is turning soap oper... er, I mean "daytime drama" (as they prefer to be known), let's just hope that for the time being our goaltending situation doesn't become "General Hospital". That would be bad.

:D

I'm glad you and diggler find it amusing that I don't know (or really care) how to spell sophie-sofa-sophia's name. Like I said, in the grand scheme of things that guy means nothing. Who cares if he helped out the womans hockey team, maybe he should have played for them, he might have actually been competitive then.

you don't even know what you're talking about. this is taylor oshie and i lived with those guys, and none of that is true. tj and his gf weren't even together anyway.

Thanks for posting, I think most of us don't really believe some of the crap posted here, but real confirmation is nice. Real fans hear have alot of respect for the players, especially those who are as selfless as T.J. Just because Anthony is gone doesn't give permission to spread crap about him.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's not rush to judgement on this poor girl. I'll need to see her up close for a better look at the evidence. :D

Well, if she's Star Players (as in plural) girl friend, it can probably be arranged!! ;)

This feels like it's an off season thread! Guess this means in order to stay off the 'fantasy wagon' we need Fighting Sioux hockey EVERY DAY!!! :D

I'm glad you and diggler find it amusing that I don't know (or really care) how to spell sophie-sofa-sophia's name. Like I said, in the grand scheme of things that guy means nothing. Who cares if he helped out the womans hockey team, maybe he should have played for them, he might have actually been competitive then.

Are you a fan of the Gretzky-era (a short-lived era, as it turned out) Blues logo, TRIOUXPER? I prefer the new version myself...

StLouisBlues_100.png

This "National Enquirer" stuff about Grieco and Oshie is pathetic. Run along now, kiddies, and don't forget your lunch boxes!

Are you a fan of the Gretzky-era (a short-lived era, as it turned out) Blues logo, TRIOUXPER? I prefer the new version myself...

StLouisBlues_100.png

This "National Enquirer" stuff about Grieco and Oshie is pathetic. Run along now, kiddies, and don't forget your lunch boxes!

That would be "new version" blues logo. I think the babysitter must have fell asleep, and one of the kiddies got the computer turned on...

How does this thread go from a remark about a practice goalie(Sofie,Sophie etc) to whom is plugging whom is down right STUPID. Unless these people who are spreading the $hit have first hand knowledge ie were there when said plugging occurred keep your pie holes shut and talk hockey.

That would be "new version" blues logo. I think the babysitter must have fell asleep, and one of the kiddies got the computer turned on...

I know the one I posted is the new one. I put it there to compare to your avatar "old" logo. I see that Blues logo and it brings back great memories: Like Steve Yzerman putting a slap shot from the blue line past Jon Casey in the 1995 Stanley Cup playoffs!

I know the one I posted is the new one. I put it there to compare to your avatar "old" logo. I see that Blues logo and it brings back great memories: Like Steve Yzerman putting a slap shot from the blue line past Jon Casey in the 1995 Stanley Cup playoffs!

I'm actually a Sabres fan, but with so many of the past and present Sioux players (as well as other WCHA players) going to the Blues organization I am becoming a fan of them. The Blues are building a hell of a team, I think they will be back to the playoffs for years to come.

I'm actually a Sabres fan, but with so many of the past and present Sioux players (as well as other WCHA players) going to the Blues organization I am becoming a fan of them. The Blues are building a hell of a team, I think they will be back to the playoffs for years to come.

Most Sioux fans are also Devils fans for that same reason. I'm worried about the future of the NHL, particularly in New Jersey. They just opened a new arena there and the announced attendance at a game last week was just over 14,000. According to announcers, actual attendance was more along the lines of 10,000. That's not good at all.

Back on topic, good luck to Grieco! :D

Most Sioux fans are also Devils fans for that same reason. I'm worried about the future of the NHL, particularly in New Jersey. They just opened a new arena there and the announced attendance at a game last week was just over 14,000. According to announcers, actual attendance was more along the lines of 10,000. That's not good at all.

Back on topic, good luck to Grieco! :D

In fairness, NJ is not a good team this year.

I find it sad in your "grand scheme" of things that you feel obligated to cut someone down(who you DON'T KNOW) that actually wore a Sioux jersey. Actually, a lot of people cared that he helped out the program...he was awarded a plaque at the end of the season for dedication of his time. And Blais made several comments about what a stand up guy he was/is. Don't cheapen what he did. ;)