WiSioux

PCM, I've always preferred

the-best-of-air-supply.jpg

or perhaps

lionel-richie-887.jpg

or maybe even

bread09.jpg

to your selected musical choice.

Dude that music wan't even good when I was a kid. Maybe some of the older guys listed to that stuff. You also forgot Chicago and ABBA --- :D Anyone seen PCM's music collection? he,he,he...

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Time and Oxbow i think you both lipped out your boogie putts on the 18th ;) pick it up I will give you that one ;)

i don't know what a boogie putt is, but it sounds unsanitary. :D leafsguy, after 8 pages of this, i think we can all see that you were a big ag supporter. it's your perogative, and we're not going to fault you for it, but when you start to question the integrity of the hockey program and/or its coaches because you personally (for whatever reason) feel wronged by this situation, then it is time to take a step back and take a look at the big picture. the facts that we know to this point are that ag left his team during the season, he was not getting playing time mostly because jpl has been lights out, and his dad is the one who stated in the paper that it was because he needed playing time. everyone has their opinions on this, but to me he quit on his team. im sure he realized he was going to get very little playing time this season due to the way jpl finished last season, so he should have left then if playing time was an issue. the reality of the situation now is that we are now stuck with only two goalies, and only one with real game experience because an 18 yr old kid wanted more playing time and quit. i have nothing against ag personally, but what he did really sucks for the sioux, and i am always a sioux fan first. GO SIOUX!!

kenny_g_Duets_MKTG.jpg

bolton_michael_time_love_tenderness_songbook_pvg_pimx_123577.jpg

thejets.jpg

Oh...and I almost forgot...

106.jpg

Back on topic, Grieco leaving isn't good for the Sioux, but I'm sure he's trying to do what's best for his career. I wish him the best.

Yeah well he should have done it over the summer not during the season. It leaves the team with their hands tied. But it happens so what can you do, not all that often but it does happen. Even watching him during warm ups, etc he seemed kind of disinterested and not enjoying himself at all. Obviously you can't read too much into the demeanor of a person you do not know. Just an observation though.

Best concert I ever attended was Chicago with its original members. After Terry Kath accidentally killed himself, they were never as good, IMO.

Def Leppard rocked the Minnesota State Fair this past summer, PCM. Styx opened for them and I thought they were fabulous.

i don't know what a boogie putt is, but it sounds unsanitary. ;) leafsguy, after 8 pages of this, i think we can all see that you were a big ag supporter. it's your perogative, and we're not going to fault you for it, but when you start to question the integrity of the hockey program and/or its coaches because you personally (for whatever reason) feel wronged by this situation, then it is time to take a step back and take a look at the big picture. the facts that we know to this point are that ag left his team during the season, he was not getting playing time mostly because jpl has been lights out, and his dad is the one who stated in the paper that it was because he needed playing time. everyone has their opinions on this, but to me he quit on his team. im sure he realized he was going to get very little playing time this season due to the way jpl finished last season, so he should have left then if playing time was an issue. the reality of the situation now is that we are now stuck with only two goalies, and only one with real game experience because an 18 yr old kid wanted more playing time and quit. i have nothing against ag personally, but what he did really sucks for the sioux, and i am always a sioux fan first. GO SIOUX!!

I didn't have enough time to read all of your post but it is beautiful :D

You may want to pay more attention to the emotes when reading posts.

I never "seriously" questioned the integrity of the hockey program or its coaches ! ;)

BTW yes I WAS a big AG fan but he is gone now and I thought most of us had moved on but apparently not GO SIOUX!

I didn't have enough time to read all of your post but it is beautiful :D

You may want to pay more attention to the emotes when reading posts.

I never "seriously" questioned the integrity of the hockey program or its coaches ! ;)

BTW yes I WAS a big AG fan but he is gone now and I thought most of us had moved on but apparently not GO SIOUX!

the post really isn't that long, and apparently you have the time as you have posted well into the double digits on this topic. and yes most of us have moved on as a.g. has nothing to do with our season anymore, but according to your sig, you are not one of them ;)

Best concert I ever attended was Chicago with its original members. After Terry Kath accidentally killed himself, they were never as good, IMO.

Accidently killed himself, what was the cause of death? Yikes...

Do not "dis" Chicago; and do not "dis" their "Greek Theater" parallel act.

That's probably the most fun concert I've watched on a television.

I'll take a late 60s/70s/early 80s horn band (like Chicago or EWF) over any of the funeral dirge sounding, unmelodic, whiny-lyrics drivvel put out during and since the "Seattle" (out of key, sloppy) sound.

And yes, look out, I just might tell you how I really feel about it. ;)

And AG isn't good enough to play for Chicago or EWF either. :D

I'll take a late 60s/70s/early 80s horn band (like Chicago or EWF) over any of the funeral dirge sounding, unmelodic, whiny-lyrics drivvel put out during and since the "Seattle" (out of key, sloppy) sound.

And yes, look out, I just might tell you how I really feel about it. ;)

And AG isn't good enough to play for Chicago or EWF either. :D

Ok then... ;)

"Vehicle" by Ides of March is still one of my favorite songs. And the UND pep band plays it now and then, too.

"Vehicle" by Ides of March is still one of my favorite songs. And the UND pep band plays it now and then, too.

When I moved down to the Cities in 1988 (or shortly thereafter) there was a band in the Cities called the Speed Kings who did the best rendition of that song I've ever heard. Man they were a great band...

And I agree, that's a top notch song.

I also really like Chicago, but not the later stuff as much.

How's this for a rumor. The reason AG is gone, is he was caught with star player gf. He left because of a team chemistry issue. What a guy.

CONFIRMED: I have confirmed this from two independent sources. He was in fact caught in bed with the "Star Players" girlfriend.