Sam Laurila (UND)
Garrett Lindberg
Charlie Trethewey (BU)
Drew Schock (Mich)
Jacob Rombach
Carter Murphy

Goalies:

Caleb Heil (UND)

With his cousin Cooley now a 'yote, I suspect Mooney is looking B1G or east. I could be wrong and I'm willing to be pleasantly surprised. 

I'd guess Lindberg is the top call they still have high hopes to get. 

My pipeline tracking chart says they're likely close to done save for those mentioned or a goalie (a third to replace KJ Cheese). 

30 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

With his cousin Cooley now a 'yote, I suspect Mooney is looking B1G or east. I could be wrong and I'm willing to be pleasantly surprised. 

I'd guess Lindberg is the top call they still have high hopes to get. 

My pipeline tracking chart says they're likely close to done save for those mentioned or a goalie (a third to replace KJ Cheese). 

I really do not think Mooney has any plans to go East. 

7 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

He's still a Pittsburgh kid. I rule nothing out now that Cooley is gone. But east won't surprise me. 

UND and Minnesota have been said to be his top choices for months now. And based on his Instagram, that checks out.
So unless that has changed, I just don’t expect him to go East. 

Also - if he doesn’t go to Minnesota, I think someone may need to check on their fans. I think they are going to lose it real soon. (If they haven’t already) 

8 hours ago, siouxforce19 said:

UND and Minnesota have been said to be his top choices for months now. And based on his Instagram, that checks out.
So unless that has changed, I just don’t expect him to go East. 

Also - if he doesn’t go to Minnesota, I think someone may need to check on their fans. I think they are going to lose it real soon. (If they haven’t already) 

Recruiting is so cyclical. We were in Minnesota's boat very recently where we lost out on a bunch of recruits. We've had some good luck recently, but every team knows that won't last forever.

1 hour ago, ChadR said:

Recruiting is so cyclical. We were in Minnesota's boat very recently where we lost out on a bunch of recruits. We've had some good luck recently, but every team knows that won't last forever.

It’s not like Ziemer, Whipple, Phillips, Grimes, Townsend and Hendrickson aren’t elite recruits, it’s just that they aren’t quite to the elite level of a Cooley or Eiserman, but few are.  We haven’t got that elite of the elite recruit much either, and the one we did, Sanderson, we got before he was really recognized as elite.

Not sure which thread is best to post this question, but... Does anyone have a list of the top 20ish 06 and 07 recruits?

(I know there is Schlossman's list, but I understand that to be a mix a high-end talent, players UND will be pursuing, and more local names.  I am wondering if there is more objective (to the extent possible) list of the top recruits out there).

11 minutes ago, Benny Baker said:

Not sure which thread is best to post this question, but... Does anyone have a list of the top 20ish 06 and 07 recruits?

(I know there is Schlossman's list, but I understand that to be a mix a high-end talent, players UND will be pursuing, and more local names.  I am wondering if there is more objective (to the extent possible) list of the top recruits out there).

Here's who Chris Heisenberg is tracking for 2024: 
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gNRdKGXtofb4ti6cX3nVF9JbAilk4SkCMZM6-Df_zgo/edit#gid=1310221579 
And 2023:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w4Zo5azvRWMiuN4Puxj5aRRhwOGmt-DENEsRapKxmfI/edit#gid=1310221579 

His lists are not "rankings" per se but general positioning (higher on list is better). 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Benny Baker said:

Puckpreps would be what you’re looking for. Rank by birth year. Almost all the information is behind a paywall, but you can search and find everyone’s rankings. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Benny Baker said:

Puck Preps does the best job from my end.

34 minutes ago, ChadR said:

Mason Kraft to Mankato. Did not see that one coming. From Moorhead, dad played for Gophs. Only a JR too. 

Is Motzko not showing interest or just not offering some of these players quite yet. They've been very quiet on recruiting since aug 1st. Just two commitments since then?.... and a decommitment 

40 minutes ago, nodakgirl93 said:

Is Motzko not showing interest or just not offering some of these players quite yet. They've been very quiet on recruiting since aug 1st. Just two commitments since then?.... and a decommitment 

I’m not sure but it doesn’t seem like they are putting up much effort yet with this class compared to what they were doing with the previous class last year. Maybe they are just being more selective. I’ve barely heard of them even being in on guys that have committed to other schools. 

Watched the NTDP vs Elite League all stars earlier today. Takeaways- we really need Lindberg, very impressed by him. I don’t think missing out on Potter will be that big of a deal…because I believe there is a big chance he never plays college hockey at all. Best player I’ve seen in a while. O’Neil was solid, Kuene looks solid. Wasn’t hugely impressed with Schultz…could have been an off game .

• Like 1

21 hours ago, siouxforce19 said:

I’m not sure but it doesn’t seem like they are putting up much effort yet with this class compared to what they were doing with the previous class last year. Maybe they are just being more selective. I’ve barely heard of them even being in on guys that have committed to other schools. 

I dunno, NIL$ or not, have Lindbergh & Morin hopes