Garrett Lindberg

Charlie Trethewey (BU)

Drew Schock (Mich)

Jacob Rombach

Carter Murphy

Goalies:

Caleb Heil (UND)

9 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Not sure why you would go to the NTDP…only to go back to junior. I noticed he hasn’t played a game yet. Maybe injury?

Yeah I’m not sure either. I think he was a first round pick in the OHL by London so the thought is that they think they can get him to London. But who knows if they will be successful on that. 

2 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Shortly after Brad notices Tory Pitner is no longer committed to UMass, he commits to Denver. Could be a repeat of Guttman, although I think it was Montgomery that Motzko cussed out about that flip.

Monty was doing a little recruiting of a committed player?

I'm really interested to see how it ends up with Lindberg and Mooney. The conventional wisdom would lead you to believe at the beginning of the process that Lindberg would end up at UND, Mooney at Minnesota. We're far enough into the process where if that's going to be the case, why wouldn't have it happened already? Seems to be a little more up in the air.

2 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Nice....I had forgotten about that little run-in.  Looked like Motzko was wishing him well in the video...looked like "Bless you" or something similar.;)

3 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Been expecting this ever since the report of the offer came a few months ago. Next year's BU series in Grand Forks just got more interesting.

I heard the report and legit thought it was BS. I'm blown away by this. 

Minny wasn't bringing him in this year, but the change to BU, I suppose they could. I'd think he'd come 24-25, but I also was surprised he bolted Minny hahaha