Ryan Chesley

Gavin Brindley

Maddox Fleming 

Cutter Gauthier

jimmy Snuggerudd

Matthew Bridger

Connor Kurth

Cole Wheaton

Brindley, Fleming, and Gauthier are the top line on the US 2020 Youth Olympics team.

Scott Morrow (SSM)

Jimmy Clark (Edina)

Jaxson Stauber (TBD)

6 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Any insight on Brad’s tweet about Michael Mancinelli committing to ASU and why he de-committed from UND?

The thought here at the time of his de-commitment was UND wanted to delay him another year and he wasn't interested in that.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Jimmy Snuggerud today against unbeaten Eden Prairie and he looked very good, especially for a freshman. Anyone know if we have a shot at him? With his dad being a former Gopher it would appear they would have the inside track.

1 hour ago, PHE said:

I saw Jimmy Snuggerud today against unbeaten Eden Prairie and he looked very good, especially for a freshman. Anyone know if we have a shot at him? With his dad being a former Gopher it would appear they would have the inside track.

His cousin played at Omaha. So there is a chance.

• 2 weeks later...

Did I miss something or has no one mentioned Grant Slukynsky from Warroad? He had 4 goals and 4 assists against and not very good Detroit Lakes team. He has 20g 30a in 13 games. His shot from the “dot” reminded of me of Ryan Duncan. DL goalies are big and not bad. His shot is quick and deadly. He is always in the right place and plays both ends of ice well. Warroad guy behind me said Neither NDak nor Minn showed interest. Apparently committed to N Michigan. Not sure if he is signed. Warroad also has a 9th grader named Shaugaby who was impressive. 

4 hours ago, iramurphy said:

Did I miss something or has no one mentioned Grant Slukynsky from Warroad? He had 4 goals and 4 assists against and not very good Detroit Lakes team. He has 20g 30a in 13 games. His shot from the “dot” reminded of me of Ryan Duncan. DL goalies are big and not bad. His shot is quick and deadly. He is always in the right place and plays both ends of ice well. Warroad guy behind me said Neither NDak nor Minn showed interest. Apparently committed to N Michigan. Not sure if he is signed. Warroad also has a 9th grader named Shaugaby who was impressive. 

Sounds like the freshman Jayson Shaugabay is the one to really watch. Supposedly he has interest in UND too. I know Slukynsky visited UND a few times last year.

14 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

Sounds like the freshman Jayson Shaugabay is the one to really watch. Supposedly he has interest in UND too. I know Slukynsky visited UND a few times last year.

Wasn’t there a Shaugaby from Warroad who played FB at UND?

• Upvote 1