SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

67765037-F4E8-4EC0-A52B-7B10693A4C2C.jpeg

A few years ago a prep school kid from Brooklyn would not strike me as a possibility, but after Pinto and Moore it wouldn't be a shock these days.

Is Ty Smilanic expected to go the MJ route? Denver yanked his scholarship a while ago, could have been similar to what happened with Rowe.  Figured he'd have a new commitment by now. Haviland has undoubtedly offered considering Ty is from the front range.

4 hours ago, siouxforce19 said:

67765037-F4E8-4EC0-A52B-7B10693A4C2C.jpeg

Wow, that would certainly be a boatload of guys that might need to be pushed off if Mismash stays.  You have Budy, Ness, Randklev, Bowen, Gaber, Halliday, Schmaltz, Rizzo, Mancinelli and Costello.  I would assume Costello and Mancinelli would be pushed back and had assumed Schmaltz, but Schlossman thought he would be coming next fall.   Still seems like a lot of guys that would need to be pushed off another year.  Haven't heard much about Mancinelli, so who knows what is going on behind the scenes. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Godsmack said:

Is this public yet? I googled it but couldn’t find anything. 

Ryan O’Reilly no longer committed to Denver. ‘00 RW is in his 3rd full USHL season, playing for GB Gamblers in 19-20. 4th rd pick of Detroit Red Wings in 2018 NHL Draft. Will have plenty of interest from other colleges.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Ryan O’Reilly no longer committed to Denver. ‘00 RW is in his 3rd full USHL season, playing for GB Gamblers in 19-20. 4th rd pick of Detroit Red Wings in 2018 NHL Draft. Will have plenty of interest from other colleges.

And before he was committed to Denver, he was committed to Omaha. 

1 hour ago, scpa0305 said:

Ty Smilanic to Quinnipiac.  Fairly certain we were after him.  Must be something off with him, won’t accept that we lost a recruiting battle with Quinnipiac :)

Ty is a potential first rounder 

Pecknold doesn't seem like a coach that would be high on my list, but then again there are a lot of successful coaches I could probably say that about.