19 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

Toss-up game, sloppy, frustrating -  Racers to be drunk off of bubble screens

Fighting Janes - 19

Racers - 17

7 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

HAWKS 33

RACERS 13

We then hear about how it should've been 50-0

Ha! This is good stuff right here. Love the disparity.

All I know is there will inevitably be things to complain about on Saturday, but a hell of a lot more to complain about if UND loses, which would suggest that UND goes the entire season without winning a road game.

7 minutes ago, GoHawks said:

But it should be right? The last game should have been the same way also! Do you think the playoff committee doesn't take that into consideration?

Who in the MVFC has beaten Indiana State 50-0?  Who has beat Murray State 50-0?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

I honestly think we thump them for some reason. 

It feels like we are due for a solid game after two crappy ones. Although given how the season has gone...I could see us down 3 at half or up 21.....who knows. 

Glad Z is resting one more week, we should be able to win this one without him. Need him 100 percent for USD as that game is going to be a physical one. 

Would be nice to have Red back this week though and get some of that speed around the edge going. 

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

Feel free to pump up the conversation in here if you are so excited for the big matchup!  

Well from the rapid uptick in posts in this thread looks like I bring some juice..... but not close to @gfhockey juice. :lol:

Carry on......

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, forksandspoons said:

Playoffs essentially have started for UND. Need to find a way to work out the issues and get to 8-3. Starts on Saturday! 

Correct. It is playoff time … sort of. There will still be plenty of prayers, hopes and excuses if (likely when) UND loses to USD. 

1 hour ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Correct. It is playoff time … sort of. There will still be plenty of prayers, hopes and excuses if (likely when) UND loses to USD. 

Hoping that isn't the case.

Murray is a game I expect us to win, outscore, own TOP and just look good in general. Don't have to be perfect, but look the part. 

USD is a game where I would like the same, but honestly just find a way to win. I don't care if everything looks or executes perfect, but find a way to win. Tough place to play, on the road, against a good team …. Just find a W. There are good wins and bad wins (Indiana St.) and I don't care what we get against USD (I have my preference), but get the win.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, GoHawks said:

But it should be right? The last game should have been the same way also! Do you think the playoff committee doesn't take that into consideration?

Massey predicts 37-17.
Sagarin has UND as a 17 point road favorite.

A 50-0 game would be well outside any of the computer models.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, jdub27 said:

Massey predicts 37-17.
Sagarin has UND as a 17 point road favorite.

3 hours ago, UND1983 said:

The SS model is all that matters 

UND was a 4 TD home favorite last week. Now UND is a 17 point road favorite.  The SS common sense betting model say take Murray as a home dawg and the points. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2