SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Murray State

Nodak78

Just win. To me it's fairly simple. Just be even on Special Teams and play up to their ability either offensively or defensively. The other can be average. That would be good enough to win. Of course, we all want all solid three phase game. Sell hope that this is a legitimate playoff type of team.

• Upvote 1

They are one up on us as it didn't take them overtime to beat Indiana State.

These guys are 2-6 and eliminated with nothing to play for, and we are 5-3 with playoff hopes riding each game towards the end of the season.  A game that we should win going away with whomever is running the ball for us running all over them....

I'll trust the team finds a way.....UND 31......Murray 27.

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Roughly 48 hours until kickoff and there's 10 post on this upcomingmatch up..........

#Bubbabuzzkill

Not a great opponent and hard to know much about a newcomer to the conference. My biggest concern here is not that we win, but that we dominate. Get things ramping up as we head to USD. 

Assuming Ziebarth is out again this week, but hope he is ready to go against USD. As a player you should never look ahead, but as a fan I'll look ahead a bit. My biggest concern is that by USD we have our Oline getting some serious push and that we have Z back to hit the holes hard. If we want to win against USD we are going to need to establish the run like we did against NDSU.

Don't really care who the opponent is, I'm looking forward to watching some UND football on Saturday!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Not a great opponent and hard to know much about a newcomer to the conference. My biggest concern here is not that we win, but that we dominate. Get things ramping up as we head to USD. 

Assuming Ziebarth is out again this week, but hope he is ready to go against USD. As a player you should never look ahead, but as a fan I'll look ahead a bit. My biggest concern is that by USD we have our Oline getting some serious push and that we have Z back to hit the holes hard. If we want to win against USD we are going to need to establish the run like we did against NDSU.

Don't really care who the opponent is, I'm looking forward to watching some UND football on Saturday!

Heard Ziebarth will sit again this week but play as USD.  

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Not a great opponent and hard to know much about a newcomer to the conference.

Exactly. On the road against a team no one knows anything about other than NDSU voted against them joining the MVFC, they have a solid basketball program and UND should win. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

HAWKS 33

RACERS 13

We then hear about how it should've been 50-0

But it should be right? The last game should have been the same way also! Do you think the playoff committee doesn't take that into consideration?

• Like 2