SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU @ The UND 10/14/2023

SiouxFan100

11 hours ago, Goose15 said:

This take is on us being better than NDSU. No one mentioned anything about us being better than SDSU. 

We weren’t better than SDSU. The goal is to keep getting better each week and maybe we can play them again. In the meantime, we need to be better than UNI Saturday. 
I may have misunderstood the reference so I was referring to FB not tailgating. 

Edited by iramurphy
Clarification

2 minutes ago, iramurphy said:

We weren’t. The goal is to keep getting better each week and maybe we can play them again. In the meantime, we need to be better than UNI Saturday. 

9 hours ago, CMSioux said:

I like the take but doubt it. UND has good tailgating but SDSU has great tailgating. I was at SU tailgating three years ago and it was bigger than UNDs. UNDs is still run as an afterthought

Looks like SDSU was mentioned. 

23 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

Do we know who that was?

Trevor Gebhart, former ndsu WR. 

They held back a fair amount by not using Ross Uglem's commentary. Selling live look-ins at him watching the game probably would pay a good chunk of Entz's buyout...

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Get special line item $5M bail out from Legislature for saving staff and programs. 
Turn around and spend $5M on move to FBS football.

I'd need popcorn to watch the NDSU faculty and Legislative reactions. 

The Chapman Doctrine.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, iramurphy said:

This is still a work on progress to bring our program back to a championship caliber team. More to come. 

The challenge is to replicate the energy and belief from last Saturday to every Saturday. Figure out how to do that, and then championships become a real possibility.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

The challenge is to replicate the energy and belief from last Saturday to every Saturday. Figure out how to do that, and then championships become a real possibility.

We really need to grab this opportunity by the neck and continue building on the NDSU butt-kicking. It would be great to get a playoff seed again (and this time take advantage of it).

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

Trevor Gebhart, former ndsu WR. 

They held back a fair amount by not using Ross Uglem's commentary. Selling live look-ins at him watching the game probably would pay a good chunk of Entz's buyout...

Ross sure spent a lot of time in Grand Forks for being a NDSU student, I wish I could find a photo of him with a Sioux jersey on…….

4 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

When this inevitably happens, UND is going to be forced to match and go up too or else risk repeating what happened from 2003-2023. 

With that, I find it hilarious that a school with as many financial and enrollment issues right now as NDSU can still have their sights on paying out millions to go up a division in football. Then again, many will tell you, NDSU is more a football institution than an institution of higher education. Pathetic.

Will that $5M entry really be that easy when they're also trying to buy out Entz's contract ?  I don't see either happening.

• Upvote 1

I ain’t going to lie there is a big money in Fargo a lot bigger money in fargo and therw is up here if they wanted to raise 5 million I’m sure they could if they wanted to buy insult. I’m sure they could much like if we wanted to buy Berry old. I’m sure we could.