SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Non-UND FCS thread

The Sicatoka

2 hours ago, FSSD said:

Actually several big games this week:

Maine @ NDSU

SIU @ NIU - this is an FBS game they can win.

NAU @ UND

Weber @ UNI

Missouri St @ UT Matin - Preseason 3rd in OVC.

MSU @ SDSU 

If the MVFC sweeps these games it will make a huge difference with the playoff seeds (1-16).

Current MVFC nonconference:

OVC 0-1

Big Sky 1-0

Big South 1-0

United 1-0

PL 3-0

DII 1-0

P-5 0-3

G-5 0-1

Yup, lots of opportunities for the Valley to jump on.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Crazy ending in the SDSU game. SDSU survives a last minute drive and will retain the #1 ranking. Looked like MSU got a game winning TD but got overturned. Both teams are very good and will be tough to beat

unsportsman on "msu" coach.........just put the flag away dude and let it play out on the field......from the 25 doable.....around midfield....highly unlikely

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Crazy ending in the SDSU game. SDSU survives a last minute drive and will retain the #1 ranking. Looked like MSU got a game winning TD but got overturned. Both teams are very good and will be tough to beat

That was a crazy finish. Thought MSU pulled it out for a minute. Was watching on my phone from concert :D

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

That was a crazy finish. Thought MSU pulled it out for a minute. Was watching on my phone from concert :D

so close.....there was some rubber pellets kicking up...but so close......but also....play on field was td and imo there wasn't any "clear evidence" to overturn it?

26 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

Game changed when MSU blocks a punt, 2 guys decide to fall on the ball at the 1 yard line instead of picking it up and falling forward, end up settling for 3. 

reminds me of when i think reyes had a strip sack against bowling green or stony brook and instead of picking it up and probably getting the td he just decided to jump on it and i don't think we did much on the next o series.....!!!!

On 8/23/2023 at 7:32 AM, The Sicatoka said:

Don't we hear from @Bison Dan that Fargodome operates at a profit?
Where are those dollars for improvements? Why tax increases? 

About seating: They should salvage the red/blue seats and sell them to VCSU to redo Lokken Stadium. :D 

I think the Dome is throwing in 32 million.>>>?????