SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Non-UND FCS thread

The Sicatoka

So last week when Montana State lost to SDSU the case was made that because they were a lower rank they should not go down in the polls. I'll bet a lot of money that the analogy will never be written in any of the FCS podcasts/Twitter/websites about UND losing to Boise. 

9 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Sac State beats a bad Stanford team 30-23

SIU beats SEMO by one point, will now jump UND in the polls

time to welcome Ferris State to the Summit/NCHC

I was impressed with Ferris state

big, fast, physical, 

1 hour ago, Mama Sue said:

Michigan Statecin East Landing? Is that right, I think so? The one that is in an upheaval over the coach….

Michigan State. The guy is an idiot. (I think he was a good coach though). I should probably refrain from comments like: always hang up the phone before…….   the experts can fill In their favorite phrase. 

17 hours ago, iramurphy said:

Michigan State. The guy is an idiot. (I think he was a good coach though). I should probably refrain from comments like: always hang up the phone before…….   the experts can fill In their favorite phrase. 

Besides an alum of the school, I'm not sure who would take a job there. Between Nassar's child abuse and Tucker's (alleged) abuse, plus a school shooting earlier this year, the school hasn't had a good public image in almost a decade

• Upvote 1