SiouxSports.com Forum

HAWKS VS red cows (GAME THREE)

iluvdebbies

6 minutes ago, 1972 said:

Literally the biggest liability on the team.....and we skate him with the season on the line....why?   If he gives up one odd man rush, I  don't want his but to move off the bench.

It's because we had to play 4 D much of last night and Bast isn't 100 percent.  I can't imagine the coaches haven't had the play as simple as possible talk with him.  I don't like it either, but it's where we are at. 

7 minutes ago, SIOUXELEVENS said:

Not sure what the coaches see that the rest is us don’t, very frustrating. 

Same conversations many of us have had with our wives and/or kids..... ;)

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

You have zero clue what you’re talking about 

So, please explain to me what Moore is doing better than bast?   He is literally a liability on the blue line, and has been the entire year...and I have been to almost every home game to see it in person

41 minutes ago, ChrisUND1 said:

I was joking.  Saw some comments on Facebook from the Sioux forever super fans about what would be next for the team.  They got a lot wrong!  I botched a few key things in my post. Hahaha. @MafiaMangets the Minneapolis Xcel thing. 

Enjoyed  listening to the Gofer fans thinking they had won the Natty after winning the Final Five one year.

• Upvote 1