SiouxSports.com Forum

HAWKS VS red cows (GAME THREE)

iluvdebbies

9 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

if we are counting on caulfield or farmer to score us goals we will have a long night...

we need our best players to show up tonight and lead the way...especially scoring the first goal and relatively quick too to shut up the cow bells....

It's always an unexpected guy, but honestly I'm putting it on 17.  Be the best player on the ice tonight besides 34.  

Great players are their best in big games.  See which player steps up for either squad.  

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, ND_Texan said:

When was the last time we got a greasy goal? Probably need a couple of them tonight. 

Shoot on goal any garbage left near their goal.  If it is garbage behind the net - chip it.  Anything to get the Omaha team confused where the shot is coming from.

36 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

It's always an unexpected guy, but honestly I'm putting it on 17.  Be the best player on the ice tonight besides 34.  

Great players are their best in big games.  See which player steps up for either squad.  

My money is on one of the freshmen.  I'll go with either Blake or Owen Mac.

8 minutes ago, brianvf said:

That 3rd d-pairing is a little scary with Farmer's recent struggles.  Hopefully Moore is rested to add a spark and can provide some offense.
Surprised Matteo didn't get a spot in one of the three games.

Go Sioux!

Literally roll four and sprinkle in Farmer with Jandric and Kleven and Moore with Frisch and Sidorski.

Saw this move coming since we only played four d after Farmer had issues. 

31 minutes ago, cowboys5xsbs said:

Moore In Bast Out 

Literally the biggest liability on the team.....and we skate him with the season on the line....why?   If he gives up one odd man rush, I  don't want his but to move off the bench.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1