SiouxSports.com Forum

HAWKS VS red cows (GAME THREE)

iluvdebbies

17 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Guys....regardless of the outcome I absolutely killed a brisket tonight....I mean that was a 10 out of ten.  Smoked to perfection...

My wife even complimented...:lol:

#rolltribe

How many beers does it take to make a perfect brisket

4 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Are there folks on this forum just waiting for Moore to make a mistake? There are players making mistakes every single shift. Moore hasn’t played in 2-3 games. I’m guessing there will be some mistakes. Forwards are making tons of mistakes…anyone see that 5x3?

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

He's the assigned scapegoat tonight.  Not a #4 fan at all, but he's the chosen one tonight.

It’s like when you notice one VW Beetle, it seems like all you see are more VW Beetles. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Sicatoka said:

Only 9 and 17 seen responsible for offense. It’s a team game; everyone needs to chip in. 

But they sure love the peremiter play. 9 looks like he's most skilled guy on the ice with his puck movement. 

How many times this weekend I thought how nice it would be if we had someone back door to tap in these just wide shots or the rebound and then Omaha crashes in with a backdoor rebound goal.

1 minute ago, Wildfan said:

Did the penalty to Frisch happen right in front of the net before the goal? He definitely took out Deridder from any possibility of making the save by falling over him.

I’d like to see that replay. Something in that collision didn’t look right. Why would the guy who committed interference go down.

2 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

I’d like to see that replay. Something in that collision didn’t look right. Why would the guy who committed interference go down.

They showed it quickly in the highlights. Weird how 15 commits the infraction and it looks like he DeRidder down. I’m not sure.