SiouxSports.com Forum

Early Saturday Night at Miami

cowboys5xsbs

Just going to leave this here.

On 1/27/2023 at 2:19 PM, N of GF said:

LOL.

No, not cranky. Tryna have some fun. I agree with Dave this weekend; Two easy wins for the good guys. 

"Easy win" not being quite the same thing this year as in the past, obviously. The boys will come out blazing and won't play from behind all weekend.

2 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

If the Goofs get #1 overall, if we squeak in....   do the goofs get us in fargo or would they get sent to whereever that autobid from um aha/ubh/lmnop conference that is usually at #16?  

In that scenario I think it depends if whoever is the Atlantic Hockey auto bid has a lower Pairwise ranking than us. Depending where UND finishes in the final Pairwise theoretically they could be the 16. I think if Minnesota is number 1 overall they will play the 16. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

If the Goofs get #1 overall, if we squeak in....   do the goofs get us in fargo or would they get sent to whereever that autobid from um aha/ubh/lmnop conference that is usually at #16?  

That's putting the cart before the horse....

1 hour ago, bcblues said:

Yeah, I understand that sentiment. My great aunt used to make great lutefisk. I came in a wooden box from Norway, dried hard as a rock. She cooked it (I believe mainly in butter by the taste of it) and it was decent. Not walleye through the ice good, but definitely eatable.

1 hour ago, burd said:

I'm 100% Norsky, and I could never bring myself to eat it.    

The piece of cod which passes all understanding...

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

4-5-6-7th goals

Blake - McLaughlin - Strinden - James 

Has it ever happened where all the freshman forwards score in a game, and in succession no less. 

Sounds like a research project for an intrepid beat reporter whose team is on a bye week. 

• Like 1

On 1/28/2023 at 9:54 PM, N of GF said:

Just going to leave this here.

Hey, kudos to you for predicting an ass-kicking against a team that has won 2 conference games all season (1 of those against UND) while the rest of us were doubting Thomas’s.  

3 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Hey, kudos to you for predicting an ass-kicking against a team that has won 2 conference games all season (1 of those against UND) while the rest of us were doubting Thomas’s.  

Like you wouldn't brag about it. How did your prediction pan out?

• Upvote 1