SiouxSports.com Forum

Early Saturday Night at Miami

cowboys5xsbs

57 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

I was joking. I understood, but hey.... chip and a chair, boys.

Right. Why not look at it all as one big tournament when you are in the position UND is in? You probably won't make the national tournament without winning the conference tournament, so why not change your perspective. 

Every year, about 80% of all teams in country are in the same position, and I guarantee you they approach their conference tournaments with a different attitude than UND normally does.

• Upvote 1

On 1/30/2023 at 1:11 PM, N of GF said:

Like you wouldn't brag about it. How did your prediction pan out?

I guess I predicted a split, so you got me there.  Let’s not pretend though that nailing a sweep of a doormat team is the second coming of Joe Namath guaranteeing a win over the Colts in Super Bowl III, shall we?

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

I guess I predicted a split, so you got me there.  Let’s not pretend though that nailing a sweep of a doormat team is the second coming of Joe Namath guaranteeing a win over the Colts in Super Bowl III, shall we?

What is your problem? I quoted myself and said "I'm just going to leave this here." How is that even remotely close to how you characterize it?

• Upvote 2