SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday night with Duluth-Spicer's Revenge???

Wilbur

Count that as another epic fail loss, similar to the UNO, Miami, ASU, etc etc etc.

Team took an entire period off and still could have won it.  They won't have that luxury against DU and SCSU.

Back to 7th place in the league.  I'm guessing that's where we finish, then get sent to DU/SCSU for a 2 game sweep in round 1.

2 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Count that as another epic fail loss, similar to the UNO, Miami, ASU, etc etc etc.

Team took an entire period off and still could have won it.  They won't have that luxury against DU and SCSU.

Back to 7th place in the league.  I'm guessing that's where we finish, then get sent to DU/SCSU for a 2 game sweep in round 1.

Both DU and St Clowns do not want UND to make the National Tournament.  I understand the games would be played in Fargo.  UND would play in Fargo.  Good chance DU or Saint Cloud could be seeded there.  That is a big risk to play in Fargo with UND also playing in Fargo.

8 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Denver would have put up 10 on all those turnovers