SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ NDSU 11/19/2022

SiouxFan100

Just now, cowboys5xsbs said:

Should have been a walk in TD cone on 

Kelly Howe talked about it on his podcast after the SDSU game...guys have to step up and just make plays in games like this.  Another example here - pick up the ball and run for god's sake.

Here’s my plea. Try to grind this out and take this humiliating loss as is. Bubba / Danny you aren’t winning this game. You probably already played yourself out of the playoffs w/ this performance. Don’t cement it by losing by 35 or more.

Think we need to step back as a program and quit focusing on the school 70 miles south. It's clearly in their heads and that does no good. We need to focus on making teams think about what we do instead of vice versa.  I don't care how many titles SU has, you need to look at them as just another opponent. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, AJS said:

Here’s my plea. Try to grind this out and take this humiliating loss as is. Bubba / Danny you aren’t winning this game. You probably already played yourself out of the playoffs w/ this performance. Don’t cement it by losing by 35 or more.

play to win the game...no huddle...tempo...let's go

1 minute ago, AJS said:

looks like he's listening to you...run it out i guess?

1 minute ago, RapidSioux said:

Why are we still running a 3-4. Was Harris our last "relatively dominant" nose guard?

Need to reboot the D-fense. If we can get away from the Mussman Era Spread and the Rudolph Era I formation, than for the love of god our defense can evolve too.

I think Bubba’s mind is stuck with what worked for him a couple decades ago.

• Upvote 2