SiouxSports.com Forum

Football Jersey/Helmet Discussion

Siouxperfan7

17 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Four colors is too many. Plus the helmet stripes do not match the shoulder stripes. Raiders uniform has gray on more that just the helmet.

explain to me how the combo looks good?

Well first of all it’s silver so let’s get that straight. 

The green being slightly off just doesn’t matter because there’s such little green on the blacks. You can’t tell from the stands. Black and silver is an all time combo and looks amazing. Next year they should update the stripe to match the green and get a new green jersey and we will be in business.

Also, you’re the only person I’ve heard say the silver with black didn’t look really good.

17 hours ago, GoodGood said:

I’m genuinely shocked by the number of people that want to add grey to a uniform set. There’s a reason almost every school has added all white and all black to their uniform combos. Not many rushing to add grey. 

You must’ve been in middle school when the grey dad roller through all of college football.

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

The new secondary mirrorable hawk … called it. ;)

On 9/8/2022 at 2:07 PM, Siouxperfan7 said:

I made a mockup in the nickname thread awhile back.  Was able to find it.  So, something like this (maybe a slighly bigger hawk like you said)?! :)

helmet.jpg

Nope.  I did.  ;)

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

We already had a secondary logo is the problem.  Need to develop a primary logo rather than a worse secondary logo.

I just don’t think you’re going to get a good logo out of this nickname. It’s a bad nickname but I’m just going to embrace it. 

5 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

I just don’t think you’re going to get a good logo out of this nickname. It’s a bad nickname but I’m just going to embrace it. 

I agree with you.  But this is worse than the normal Fighting Hawks logo and blowing it up like that makes it look low budget.