SiouxSports.com Forum

2022-23 ND High School Hockey

Outlets like BEK and PSP do a world of good for high school athletes, and don't get the credit that they deserve for the time and effort to put these games on the air.  I've talked about him before, but the amount of hours that Nick Hulberg puts into PSP can't be counted.  Over the years he has grown his product to include basketball, football, hockey, volleyball, swimming, youth hockey games, racing, concerts, golf, in the Minot and Bismarck-Mandan markets.  Last I heard he was trying to get into the Dickinson market as well.

As a high school hockey fan it was pretty cool to be at Purpur arena on Saturday afternoon and check live action of the WDA tournament between periods of the EDC games.  One day these guys will be gone and what we have with them will be gone as well.  I'm extremely thankful to those who advertise with them to keep their productions afloat, because it can't be done without the dollars that come from those people.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Outlets like BEK and PSP do a world of good for high school athletes, and don't get the credit that they deserve for the time and effort to put these games on the air.  I've talked about him before, but the amount of hours that Nick Hulberg puts into PSP can't be counted.  Over the years he has grown his product to include basketball, football, hockey, volleyball, swimming, youth hockey games, racing, concerts, golf, in the Minot and Bismarck-Mandan markets.  Last I heard he was trying to get into the Dickinson market as well.

As a high school hockey fan it was pretty cool to be at Purpur arena on Saturday afternoon and check live action of the WDA tournament between periods of the EDC games.  One day these guys will be gone and what we have with them will be gone as well.  I'm extremely thankful to those who advertise with them to keep their productions afloat, because it can't be done without the dollars that come from those people.  

He is legit and they do such a good job I would actually pay for that service.  Hopefully he does expand I believe that thing could blow up even bigger than it is.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Over under

Total goals scored in the eleven game tournament = 80 goals

GFRR Jtown. 13

WFSH  Minot.  6

F Davies Legacy 8

FSS  Century 8

Semi 1.      8

Semi 2.   7

Champ  7